Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

- Dropped most of my friends from HS bc they're all bums that stunt like they have $$$

That's about it...

- Dropped most of my friends from HS bc they're all bums that stunt like they have $$$

That's about it...

-My girl of 1+ year left me a few weeks ago. it has me unfocused and uneasy right now even though I was looking for an easy way out because she was way too needy.
-Got a 2nd job in the beginning of December doing IT for Hermes for about 2 weeks and never showed up again. The money and commute wasn't worth it. I always thought I wanted to work in NYC. Nope not for me right now.
-Never really had a relationship with my family. I keep to myself and never want to share my feelings.
-Money is my only objective right now.
-Only have 3 real friends

-My girl of 1+ year left me a few weeks ago. it has me unfocused and uneasy right now even though I was looking for an easy way out because she was way too needy.
-Got a 2nd job in the beginning of December doing IT for Hermes for about 2 weeks and never showed up again. The money and commute wasn't worth it. I always thought I wanted to work in NYC. Nope not for me right now.
-Never really had a relationship with my family. I keep to myself and never want to share my feelings.
-Money is my only objective right now.
-Only have 3 real friends

From the outside I look like I have it all together.  But I honestly can't stand my current situation.

From the outside I look like I have it all together.  But I honestly can't stand my current situation.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I love reading other peoples problems...makes me feel better about myself.
but all your homies died by the end of the movie
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

-I'm getting married in about 6 months but am afraid because I know I can't stay loyal.
-I got caught cheating on my fiancee and she forgave me.
-I cheated on every single girl I've been with.
-I can't stop thinking about this chick I used to mess around with in HS, it's been about 10 years now.
-I don't want to leave my relationship because I have 2 kids with her and she loves me.
-I don't do anybody wrong but my SO...smh
-My only excuse for my behavior is that I'm a man and this is how nature intended me to be.
I'm almost in the same boat. P.S: I know it's wrong and I hate myself for it.
frown.gif

You're getting cheated on. NO WOMAN is forgiving.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

-I'm getting married in about 6 months but am afraid because I know I can't stay loyal.
-I got caught cheating on my fiancee and she forgave me.
-I cheated on every single girl I've been with.
-I can't stop thinking about this chick I used to mess around with in HS, it's been about 10 years now.
-I don't want to leave my relationship because I have 2 kids with her and she loves me.
-I don't do anybody wrong but my SO...smh
-My only excuse for my behavior is that I'm a man and this is how nature intended me to be.
I'm almost in the same boat. P.S: I know it's wrong and I hate myself for it.
frown.gif

You're getting cheated on. NO WOMAN is forgiving.

I have around $300 left for me to spend before I am completely broke.
I am not passing in one of my classes.
I have a test for that class tomorrow and I have yet to study.
My room is messy and I am always too busy or lazy to clean it.
I don't really have a grudge on my ex anymore.

Real confession:
The whole two past days I ate nothing but ruffles, hersey kisses, reeces peanut butter cups for Breakfast and lunch.

I have around $300 left for me to spend before I am completely broke.
I am not passing in one of my classes.
I have a test for that class tomorrow and I have yet to study.
My room is messy and I am always too busy or lazy to clean it.
I don't really have a grudge on my ex anymore.

Real confession:
The whole two past days I ate nothing but ruffles, hersey kisses, reeces peanut butter cups for Breakfast and lunch.

Falling for a chick I work with. She's perfect IMO. Don't have the balls to holla yet though
30t6p3b.gif

Falling for a chick I work with. She's perfect IMO. Don't have the balls to holla yet though
30t6p3b.gif

I fake like i'm balling (designer clothing, newest gadgets, etc.) but I'm actually kind of broke, i get all my money from my parents...
Only my girlfriend knows this, and NT now
nerd.gif

I tell everyone my teeth are real, but they're actually veneers, my gf doesn't know this

I fake like i'm balling (designer clothing, newest gadgets, etc.) but I'm actually kind of broke, i get all my money from my parents...
Only my girlfriend knows this, and NT now
nerd.gif

I tell everyone my teeth are real, but they're actually veneers, my gf doesn't know this

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Probation sucks[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]On a suspended sentence (3.5 years left) and if i slip up I'm gone for up to 5 years[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Stepping on eggshells[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Lost a $40k+ a year job due to something i was never convicted of......[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Whole 2010 was in shambles, crohn's kicked my #$! and JUST got healthy this Jan......now I'm getting sick again[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Graduation seems like it will never happen[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Doing better for myself but feels like @#+$'ll turn bad any day now
    [/color]

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Probation sucks[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]On a suspended sentence (3.5 years left) and if i slip up I'm gone for up to 5 years[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Stepping on eggshells[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Lost a $40k+ a year job due to something i was never convicted of......[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Whole 2010 was in shambles, crohn's kicked my #$! and JUST got healthy this Jan......now I'm getting sick again[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Graduation seems like it will never happen[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Doing better for myself but feels like @#+$'ll turn bad any day now
    [/color]

Back
Top Bottom