OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

Yeah, Wade needs to light some fire under those fools before big games. At least Crayton is owning up to the dropped pass and letting up on that route. Butthose two things were only the tip of the "why we lost that game" iceberg. But yes, not giving JJ and MBIII the ball as much in the second half wasby far the DUMBEST thing Garrett could have done. Totally abandoned the run SMH. All i know is..... Cowboys vs Giants games are going to be even crazier nextyear!!!!! Can't wait =)

P.S.... Go Pack!!!!!

questioning peoples fanhood? damn, thats being extra salty.

i don't understand why jones wasnt running the ball in the second-half since barber was tierd. garrent should have had someone help the left side of theline and their troubles with osi who was knocking romo to the ground every other play.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by thagreatj

any input? i know im a Cowboy fan and could possibly be blinded by my likin of my team but do yall really think we have a HUGE amount of bandwagon fans?????

Yes, because every year Cowboys fans think that they are going to win it all, causing more bandwagoners to hop aboard.

Mid 90's.... thats all there really is to it.
Mid 90's?? that was 10 years ago

Yes, because every year Cowboys fans think that they are going to win it all, causing more bandwagoners to hop aboard.
DAMN!! thats me... i have thought we were gonna win it all for the past 10+ years
laugh.gif

My last post most likely.......Damn that was a tough game to watch. that dude that talked about his coworkers be Cowboy fans...i wanted to fight my homeboyover some silly A!!! text messages. I aint say a damn thing when the Steelers lost (his team) and the way he was runnin his mouth/fingers
mad.gif

O well, good luck to all the remaining teams, the Pats look unbeatable, but i thought that of the 'Boys. See some of yall next time.

^^^ i know it was 10 years ago... lol... thats when they put the wheels on the Boys bandwagon... and it loaded up fast.

And I quote "The better team lost yesterday. We out played them in every aspect of the game. We have 338 yards on O and they had 238 yards on O.You dont see very many games end up in a loss with those numbers. The better team lost yesterday"

DAMN WADE! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! You just got worked by this Giants team. Dont even think that we out played them. They killed us in special teams, and theirdepleated secondary were leaps and bounds better than our O line. Sure, our D played decent, but do say we outplayed them? Give me a @#%$en break. Bunch ofgarbage.

Giants outplayed us. Those kind of comments create situations on why people dont respect the organization.

Props to the Giants for keeping class with either a victory or a loss this year.

smh.gif
@ Wade

Originally Posted by yankees1129

questioning peoples fanhood? damn, thats being extra salty.

i don't understand why jones wasnt running the ball in the second-half since barber was tierd. garrent should have had someone help the left side of the line and their troubles with osi who was knocking romo to the ground every other play.

Wade was prolly too scared Julia was gonna hand the ball to the G-Men after his tirade bout not being the starter

"The Cowboys coaches are down on Jones after an ineffective season. He averaged a career-low 3.6 yards per carry and his benching could also reflect asideline outburst in the regular season finale against Washington.

After Jones was taken out during the middle of a drive, he yelled at the offensive coaches, was demonstrative with his armsand threw a towel. At one point, he kicked a piece of equipment. Jones was so mad he walked away from the coaches to the far end of thesidelines."

Phillips informed Jones of the decision during the bye week so that he had time to recover from his disappointment. According to the source, Jones was upset with the decision and clearly not himself for several days. But he has apparently improved his attitude after beingassured he will be rotated into the game and will continue to have the kind of plays he prefers as part of their game plan against the Giants."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "Time to recover"

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

And I quote "The better team lost yesterday. We out played them in every aspect of the game. We have 338 yards on O and they had 238 yards on O. You dont see very many games end up in a loss with those numbers. The better team lost yesterday"

DAMN WADE! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! You just got worked by this Giants team. Dont even think that we out played them. They killed us in special teams, and their depleated secondary were leaps and bounds better than our O line. Sure, our D played decent, but do say we outplayed them? Give me a @#%$en break. Bunch of garbage.

Giants outplayed us. Those kind of comments create situations on why people dont respect the organization.

Props to the Giants for keeping class with either a victory or a loss this year.

smh.gif
@ Wade

Props to you for telling it like it is. I had to do a triple take when I heard those comments from Wade on ESPN. The man actually believed what he said. Icouldn't believe it.

wasnt around the computer for a couple days but i new the thread would be laughs but i didnt even expect it to be this good... too many funny things to commenton... some of these vids and gifs damn near made me shed a tear.

as for the game, Dallas blew it, they had multiple chances to get it done and they just didnt do it. The O Line looked terrible damn near the entire 2nd halfand some bad decisions made by Romo coupled with some dropped passes and it made for a terrible game for them.

The boys do appear to be the better team but they just looked terrible yesterday. The Giants have been playing good ball of late but i dont know if they aregoing to be able to travel in to Green Bay and get the W.. we'll see

Meh, I'm just a Jets fan that roots for every NY team.

I've always had love for the Giants though and I've been in every thread this season I think...

im all for giving props where its due, but a lot of boys fans in this thread are forcing their hate for the boys and their "chumminess" with nyg fansand other teams fans IMO ... i dont know if its to gain e-friends or what

Wade will never win a playoff game

Jason Garrett doesn't know how to call a game when the score is close. In three of their loses (NE, PHI, NYG), he totally abandoned the run in the secondhalf.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Wade will never win a playoff game

Jason Garrett doesn't know how to call a game when the score is close. In three of their loses (NE, PHI, NYG), he totally abandoned the run in the second half.

7 of our 13 wins came from games that were either tied @ the half, or we were losing and it was working. It just turns out it aint work in the other six
laugh.gif

that 10 minute drive is completely the opposite of what the cowboys are. they became a finasse team passing all the time and tried to play as if they wereJacksonville trying to beat the Patriots and that is not our style. Pass first run second.

Garrett listened to!!!%@*$ on NFL Live

Props to you for telling it like it is. I had to do a triple take when I heard those comments from Wade on ESPN. The man actually believed what he said. I couldn't believe it.

So then tell me, what other way is it to look at the situation? I mean, we could either be like Wade, show our chochiness and keep tellingeverybody that we were the better team. But the other day we werent. And in the playoffs, if you dont play like you are the better team, you dont deserve to bethere. We were outplayed. We were not the better team on sunday. I dont know how anybody could actually believe that we were the better team. We were outplayedin two of the three facets of the game. Last I checked thats 66% of the game. You are not going to win the game by playing 33% of the game. You have to beefficient on both sides of the ball. Its not even that we played bad statistically. Sure, we out offensed them by nearly 100 yards. But its a matter of beingefficient. Crayton drop? could have been gone to the endzone. Tony having to run for his life? Creates situations where in most cases, you are going to getbeaten up. Not being able to take advantage of a depleated secondary? Again, you have to do that to win in the playoffs. You have to be efficient with thefootball. We werent on sunday. I hope Wade actually thinks his comments over, and realizes that we were outplayed. He has to take the L, move on to next year,and take the leauge by storm next year, WITHOUT lying through his teeth thinking he coaches the best team in the leauge.

At times, you just gotta be humble, take the L, and learn from it. He isnt learning from the mistakes that happened yesterday, and is blinded by his own pride. And that is the reason why Wade Phillips will not win many playoff games in the NFL, regardless of any team he coaches.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

My fellow Giants fans can vouch for me.
pimp.gif
word up. httb's been in every giants thread this season except when he's been busy taking photos of himself at newport mall (or wherever the hell that is).

some of these other cats, well...not so much, but nothing wrong with support

roll.gif

"TO, just a sidenote. Have you ever been through a car wash?"

"I've been through it. I know what it's like"

"Just wondering."

laugh.gif

Anybody listen to WFAN in NYC? Just funny cause on the Boomer/Carlton show from 6-10am, Boomer made a bet that if the Giants won, Carlton would have to runaccross a bridge (forgot which specifically) in Giants speedos and a jersey.
laugh.gif

Surprised he's actually going through with it.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom