OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

I don't know, but T.O. crying gave me the impression that he was thinking of something else, and it just happened to coincide with his talk aboutRomo.....didn't seem too sincere.

Still hilarious nontheless.

I love it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Probably one of the most difficult losses to take as a Cowboys fan. Too many mistakes all over the field today. Well, better luck next year. Props to the Giants.

As for me, I'm retiring from NT. My job is done here.

Peace...

LOL.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This @%*% hasn't even sunk in yet.

I watched the whole first half, then fell asleep at halftime and what little of the rest of the game I did watch was in a half-daze. I watched Romo throw the interception to seal it and it didn't even register to me.

Football sucks. Go Hornets and Gonzaga.
tired.gif

Yea i know. I am talking to my dad about all the little dumb !#$+ i thought we could have done.

He was laughing at me and said i just need to forget about it.

It sucks though.

I see somebody listened to Skip Bayless this morning and actually thought he made a valid argument
Nah, I actually woke up at about 1 PM and went straight to the gym without watching any TV whatsoever.

Its just now starting to really sink in with me.

But props to the Giants, they played very well and Spags made great halftime adjustments

I love how some many people on NT in different threads are saying "oh the Patriots won the SB now" ......were the Cowboys supposed to beat them orsomething?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not saying they won't win but come on now....if anything everyoneknows the momentum and fate is with #4 in GB.........Obviously people didn't learn after all of their Cowboys are gonna roll over the Giantstalk.....that's why they play the damn game......it isn't a guarantee that the Pats will win.....what if Brady gets injured facing the Chargers? no oneknows what is going to happen so chill on the "Pats won it congrats" talk until it happens.....if it does

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hats off to S4L for showing up. Tough loss. Better luck next season (unless you're facing the Giants, of course).

Pierce on Crayton:

"We got the butter for the popcorn and the salt for him; he was a little salty towards us for some odd reason." Pierce said.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

giants start wining and you rock the sig and avy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

is there any space for me on this bandwagon?

I love how some many people on NT in different threads are saying "oh the Patriots won the SB now" ......were the Cowboys supposed to beat them or something? I'm not saying they won't win but come on now.....that's why they play the damn game......it isn't a guarantee that the Pats will win.....what if.....
Spoken like a true Giants fan. Nobody's giving my team a shot, but I BELIEVE in them. LOL
Seriously though, they've been saying "CROWN THEIR AZZES" since like week 1. Nothing has made anybody think any differently after the past 2weeks of Playoff football. I think beating J'Ville and not having to play the Colts or Cowboys, unfortunately gives the Pats the title. At this point, Iwould LOVE NOTHING MORE than for them to lose to the Chargers this week, but I just can't see anybody beating them now. Giants played them EXTREMELY WELLthe last week, and have had 2 good/tough showings in the Playoffs, Go Eli. The Chargers can give them a good game as they showed last year in the Playoffs (andby beating Indy twice this year). And no one really knows how good the Packers can be (especially not the PACKERS). LOL
A lot of it is because ALL YEAR, these were the 2 teams thought to have a shot upsetting NE, other teams played into (and out of) the conversation, but these 2teams were there ALL YEAR. The other thing is, a LOT of people are looking at it from the stand point that the Pats can't be stopped offensively, and noneof the teams that are still in it can light up the scoreboard with them.

It's like last year in the NBA, after the Spurs won the West and Detroit wasn't there, YOU KNEW they were going to win it all, even if you were a Cavsfan to the heart homie... Dallas and Phoenix just fell, now it's on to Utah and Cleveland
indifferent.gif
(UNFORTUNATELY)

Originally Posted by cmoweb

I love how some many people on NT in different threads are saying "oh the Patriots won the SB now" ......were the Cowboys supposed to beat them or something? I'm not saying they won't win but come on now.....that's why they play the damn game......it isn't a guarantee that the Pats will win.....what if.....
Spoken like a true Giants fan. Nobody's giving my team a shot, but I BELIEVE in them. LOL
Seriously though, they've been saying "CROWN THEIR AZZES" since like week 1. Nothing has made anybody think any differently after the past 2 weeks of Playoff football. I think beating J'Ville and not having to play the Colts or Cowboys, unfortunately gives the Pats the title. At this point, I would LOVE NOTHING MORE than for them to lose to the Chargers this week, but I just can't see anybody beating them now. Giants played them EXTREMELY WELL the last week, and have had 2 good/tough showings in the Playoffs, Go Eli. The Chargers can give them a good game as they showed last year in the Playoffs (and by beating Indy twice this year). And no one really knows how good the Packers can be (especially not the PACKERS). LOL
A lot of it is because ALL YEAR, these were the 2 teams thought to have a shot upsetting NE, other teams played into (and out of) the conversation, but these 2 teams were there ALL YEAR. The other thing is, a LOT of people are looking at it from the stand point that the Pats can't be stopped offensively, and none of the teams that are still in it can light up the scoreboard with them.

It's like last year in the NBA, after the Spurs won the West and Detroit wasn't there, YOU KNEW they were going to win it all, even if you were a Cavs fan to the heart homie... Dallas and Phoenix just fell, now it's on to Utah and Cleveland
indifferent.gif
(UNFORTUNATELY)

playoffs....

[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th] [th=""] Team[/th] [th=""] G[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] TotPts[/th] [th=""] Pts[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] Rsh[/th] [th=""] Rec[/th] [th=""] PRet[/th] [th=""] KRet[/th] [th=""] INT[/th] [th=""] FUM[/th] [th=""] Blk FG[/th] [th=""] Blk Pnt[/th] [th=""] XPM[/th] [th=""] FGM[/th] [th=""] SFTY[/th] [th=""] 2-PT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]42.0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]New England Patriots[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]31.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
regular season...

[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th] [th=""] Team[/th] [th=""] G[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] TotPts[/th] [th=""] Pts[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] Rsh[/th] [th=""] Rec[/th] [th=""] PRet[/th] [th=""] KRet[/th] [th=""] INT[/th] [th=""] FUM[/th] [th=""] Blk FG[/th] [th=""] Blk Pnt[/th] [th=""] XPM[/th] [th=""] FGM[/th] [th=""] SFTY[/th] [th=""] 2-PT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]New England Patriots[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]36.8[/td] [td]589[/td] [td]589[/td] [td]36.8[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]28.4[/td] [td]455[/td] [td]455[/td] [td]28.4[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]28.1[/td] [td]450[/td] [td]450[/td] [td]28.1[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]27.2[/td] [td]435[/td] [td]435[/td] [td]27.2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]San Diego Chargers[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]25.8[/td] [td]412[/td] [td]412[/td] [td]25.8[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

So the 1 less PPG for the Packers this season drops them out of contention of scoring ability when talking about the Cowboys and Colts?

get out of here... They just threw up 42 on the board this week if you didnt see the game, id say they lit it up pretty well... i know it was the Seahawks(before you write some long paragraph about it) but they were supposed to have some high octane turn over machine defense... and after the 4 minute mark...they got clobbered.

I cant believe you really think the boys were the last line of defense against the Pats this year... if you cant beat the giants in your own building, younever deserved a shot... i guess Crayton shoulda came with the "If We" instead of "If They"...

Originally Posted by S4L3

Probably one of the most difficult losses to take as a Cowboys fan. Too many mistakes all over the field today. Well, better luck next year. Props to the Giants.

As for me, I'm retiring from NT. My job is done here.

Peace...

hell_freezes_over.jpg

Back
Top Bottom