OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

I didn't know it was this many Giants fans on here.
Good win for y'all. Great loss for us.

No leadership. No killer instinct. No ring!!!!
Parcells said Romo thinks he's better than he is
and it shows at times. Coaching was pathetic.
No blitzes. No stunts. No aggression!!!
Crayton is a typical cat from Dallas suburbs.
Full of talk and no action when it counts.

Once again, great win Giants fans.
Win the bowl for the NFC East.

^^ What kind of punk!++% Boys fan are you? LOL *!%! them winning sir I want them to lose plain and simple. Knock my team off I want you to lose.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hats off to S4L for showing up. Tough loss. Better luck next season (unless you're facing the Giants, of course).

Pierce on Crayton:

"We got the butter for the popcorn and the salt for him; he was a little salty towards us for some odd reason." Pierce said.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

giants start wining and you rock the sig and avy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

is there any space for me on this bandwagon?

Woah woah woah. I rocked the Eli Manning avy/Giants sig for the first game of the season. I also put it back up for the start of the playoffs.
wink.gif

My fellow Giants fans can vouch for me.
pimp.gif

we never really had an official Giants sig, Jblack made this one when we played the patriots hoping we'd stop that 16-0
laugh.gif
but we been here.

Just cause you don't have a sig/avy doesn't mean they are just riding with the team.

Pretty much anyone with a Knicks sig, or just lives in the NYC area, are Giants fans (some Jets fans).

99.9% of the NYC people on here cheer only for the NYC teams.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

we never really had an official Giants sig, Jblack made this one when we played the patriots hoping we'd stop that 16-0
laugh.gif
but we been here.

You made up for half of it by beating the Cowboys yesterday...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Hats off to S4L for showing up. Tough loss. Better luck next season (unless you're facing the Giants, of course).

Pierce on Crayton:

"We got the butter for the popcorn and the salt for him; he was a little salty towards us for some odd reason." Pierce said.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

giants start wining and you rock the sig and avy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

is there any space for me on this bandwagon?

Woah woah woah. I rocked the Eli Manning avy/Giants sig for the first game of the season. I also put it back up for the start of the playoffs.
wink.gif

pimp.gif

I remember seeing with the avy for a while, and I think I remember seeing you with that sig a couple of times.

^^ What kind of punk!++% Boys fan are you? LOL *!%! them winning sir I want them to lose plain and simple. Knock my team off I want you to lose

Im the kind of fan that knows when cats getting millions
dont care if they win or lose, why should I?

Been around for a minute, seen the best and the worst.
Know when cats care and don't care, and these cats didn't care.
More worried about how they look during their interviews,
than they were winning this game.

pimp.gif

word up. httb's been in every giants thread this season except when he's been busy taking photos of himself at newport mall (or whereverthe hell that is).

some of these other cats, well...not so much, but nothing wrong with support

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

man, this %!+$ is ridiculous, i guarantee half these fools with the sig didn't have it before yesterday

I didn't make the sigs until the Giants played the Pats. After that people stared using them since there really wasn't one before.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

lmao @ the massive amounts of ether in this thread.

smh @ Brady tying Montana with 4 rings.

You act like Dallas stood a chance against the Pats
a1d3541bce3fe52c4e680d5f1e49d7fad212a97.gif

when speakin of Cowboy fans being bandwagoners do yall mean it?
i can personally say that with the REdsox, and (a few times with the Pats) i know they have a HUGE bandwagon but the Cowboys?
We aint won S!!! in a long long long time, so is there isnt much reason for our bandwagon grow. our team gets the most hate (outside of the Suns on NT)

any input? i know im a Cowboy fan and could possibly be blinded by my likin of my team but do yall really think we have a HUGE amount of bandwagon fans?????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ peoplequestioning who were Giants fans all season...

Most of these people hate the Cowboys./...not all of them are Giants fans....

We all had the OG Team Giants sig then people just made their own.....but you better believe that me, HTTB, Mez, ultrasur, dam itz lou, am 1 fiend, fede dpt,true 3 blu, youngin33, holdupstop, nygiants, maddskill, and a few others im forgetting, have been in all the Giants threads so fall back sir.

Any word on Aaron Ross? Is he gonna be able to play on Sunday?

good job by the Geeee Men!

Brandon Jacobs is my DUDE!

they'll have a tough game next week against the Packers.

Eli's play has been really efficient to go along with the good 1-2 punch at RB

Defense does what they do!

If the Giants can keep momentum going they can beat the Pack.

when i got into the forum i expected the first post to read

"Rome wasn't built in a day...."

Originally Posted by thagreatj

any input? i know im a Cowboy fan and could possibly be blinded by my likin of my team but do yall really think we have a HUGE amount of bandwagon fans?????

Yes, because every year Cowboys fans think that they are going to win it all, causing more bandwagoners to hop aboard.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Yes, because every year Cowboys fans think that they are going to win it all, causing more bandwagoners to hop aboard.

Mid 90's.... thats all there really is to it.

Man I have a couple of guys I work with that are boys fans....they looked so upset today I couldn't even mess with them.

Very sad.

can one of you cowboys fans nform to your moron head coach that just becasue you held a team to 55 yards in the 2nd half does not mean you were the better teamyesterday, you were the better team killing clock, but you scored 3 points in the 2nd half my guess thats a season low, your QB threw an pass that was dropedby webster which should have been int for a TD. if you were the better team you would have done what you did all season score lots of points in the 2nd half.

cowboys biggest mistake was not doing what they did all year have jones and barber carry the ball

i think jerry jones was quoted today as saying this is his worst loss
pimp.gif
happy new year jer

Yup Wade Phillips is an idiot. I'm tired of him sounding clueless at EVERYTHING. He's too nice, too boring, and not a type of guy who I envisioncoaching the Cowboys to winning a Super Bowl, much less a playoff win.

Back
Top Bottom