**OFFICIAL Drake Unappreciation Thread**

roll.gif

Why this _ goin in like that?

I'm sayin it's not even about Drake.� I could care less about the guy he's canadian.

It's about how hard this M16 character is frontin.� Just stop, that's not your gun in your avy.� You are not tough.

Here, I found an old home video of yours�from Iran.

Noreaga - Superthug
by yafs1925

You not funny son. What is funny is how you making claims about me off nothing more than my posts. Keep thinking I'm fronting, doesn't mean %*+% to mewhat some drake riding closet $%!! on NT thinks. Do me a favor and step off my nuts now.

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

Are we talkingabout tha kid from Degrassi??
(sarcasm)

But yea.. dont really like him, nothing special, but his music has a good vibe to it for some reason.

I tried being a hater.. he convinced me though
grin.gif

me too man i tried to find sum way 2 dislike him but it jus wudn work.

Originally Posted by M16

You not funny son. What is funny is how you making claims about me off nothing more than my posts. Keep thinking I'm fronting, doesn't mean %*+% to me what some drake riding closet $%!! on NT thinks. Do me a favor and step off my nuts now.

You don't get it, man. I'm making a very simple point. What I'm doing is the exact same thing you're doing with Drake. That's all. I'm gonna step off your nuts no, mmkay buddy? After that you have to do the same thing, though, or else you'll just be proving that your secretly inlove with him. Okaaayyy??

smh.gif
Smart dumb ninjas. Be havin to talk to em like they6 year old girls and %%!$.

Drake's singing and soft trash are openly feminine and shout out "I'm gay" it doesn't matter what he's talking about. Dude soundslike a housewife with an apron and oven mitts on in the booth. I don't see anything soft/feminine about my NT posts. Maybe it's different for you but Idon't see straight dudes chilling alone listening to drake singing nodding they heads like "damn this ninja is a dope rapper
pimp.gif
". I'llgive a pass if you with a female and you play it because she wants it... other than that it's just ayooooo to me. He markets his #%%+ SPECIFICALLY tofemales.. why dudes feeling it themselves is beyond me.

I'll admit though, the way I was raised makes me 100% anti anything even resembling gay/ayo/soft; so something you see as perfectly cool like some dude inskin tight jeans singing softly... to me is
sick.gif
If I played that garbage at a family reunion or some #%%+ every male in my family would
indifferent.gif
No reason in my eyeswhy a heterosexual male would listen to that alone as opposed to some hardcore #%%+.

smh.gif

I gave you your chance, homie. We had a deal. You were supposed to step off of Drakes nuts and I was going to step off of yours. But you couldn't couldyou? C'mon man, admit it. I gave you the situation and you couldn't do it because you want Drake's penis (no M16). I don't want to keeppointing out your closet homosexuality but you keep flaunting it. You keep yelling your ayoness from the rooftops and quite frankly it's unnerving. Idon't want to sit here and see you ride Drake's nuts (no M16) all day. Stop it. Go back to watchin your vhs mixtapes of Tupac videos, word to Damien.We don't need that around here. Bad N Fluenz is bad enough.

Originally Posted by M16

Drake's singing and soft trash are openly feminine and shout out "I'm gay" it doesn't matter what he's talking about. Dude sounds like a housewife with an apron and oven mitts on in the booth. I don't see anything soft/feminine about my NT posts. Maybe it's different for you but I don't see straight dudes chilling alone listening to drake singing nodding they heads like "damn this ninja is a dope rapper
pimp.gif
". I'll give a pass if you with a female and you play it because she wants it... other than that it's just ayooooo to me. He markets his #%%+ SPECIFICALLY to females.. why dudes feeling it themselves is beyond me.

I'll admit though, the way I was raised makes me 100% anti anything even resembling gay/ayo/soft; so something you see as perfectly cool like some dude in skin tight jeans singing softly... to me is
sick.gif
If I played that garbage at a family reunion or some #%%+ every male in my family would
indifferent.gif
No reason in my eyes why a heterosexual male would listen to that alone as opposed to some hardcore #%%+.
you're about to be the first person i've hit the "ignore" button for on NT...

You corny. First little rant you had had me chuckling because it caught me off guard, now you just lame.

No need to self-hate, in a few years you and your buddies will be able to marry each other nationwide.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

Drake's singing and soft trash are openly feminine and shout out "I'm gay" it doesn't matter what he's talking about. Dude sounds like a housewife with an apron and oven mitts on in the booth. I don't see anything soft/feminine about my NT posts. Maybe it's different for you but I don't see straight dudes chilling alone listening to drake singing nodding they heads like "damn this ninja is a dope rapper
pimp.gif
". I'll give a pass if you with a female and you play it because she wants it... other than that it's just ayooooo to me. He markets his #%%+ SPECIFICALLY to females.. why dudes feeling it themselves is beyond me.

I'll admit though, the way I was raised makes me 100% anti anything even resembling gay/ayo/soft; so something you see as perfectly cool like some dude in skin tight jeans singing softly... to me is
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
No reason in my eyes why a heterosexual male would listen to that alone as opposed to some hardcore #%%+.
you're about to be the first person i've hit the "ignore" button for on NT...

Me too. Lames on NT are the worst kind of lames.

Originally Posted by M16

You corny. First little rant you had had me chuckling because it caught me off guard, now you just lame.

No need to self-hate, in a few years you and your buddies will be able to marry each other nationwide.

....i'm not gay you flippin idiot.

i don't like you. i hope that whatever you do in life is met with as much hate as you give out.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

So based on your little hissy-fit about everything from music to gays...this is what I've concluded. Ifthe music WE listen' to ain't what YOU consider good (which, to be good music in your eyes, obviously involves homocides/suicicdes/warfare/extermeterrorism, because that is the image YOU are ATTEMPTING at portraying), it is no good a.k.a homophobic? I could care less if you think NT, me, or whoever isgay/stupid for listening to any type of music...But son, you sound...ridiculous. I've seen some stupidity over the years on this board, but I've neverbeen at such a loss for words for a person on any single topic. Congrats my friend. PS: My girl says get a life.
pimp.gif

Along with one of the most knowledgeable music heads and toughest of tough guys on NT as well, obviously.
:: Runs to the gay community (which is apparently A LOT of Niketalk) to re-coup from such a harsh come back from M16... :: You are a clown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The last few pages looking ruff. Dudes went for the jugular.

This is what I get from M16 tho, he seems to only listen to hardcore shh or so he claims any dude singing about getting (()) is secretly gay. Now that's100% wrong and ignorant. Al Green is gay? Temptations is gay? Well I'll be damned you've expressed views that just don't cover hip hop. You sayingany dude who sings is basically gay
laugh.gif
and the only reason you getting atDrake is cuz he also raps.

Around my way ya @%@ would've been got deported. Take that shh back to w/e fictional world backwards country you concocted those ideals.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The last few pages looking ruff. Dudes went for the jugular.

This is what I get from M16 tho, he seems to only listen to hardcore shh or so he claims any dude singing about getting (()) is secretly gay. Now that's 100% wrong and ignorant. Al Green is gay? Temptations is gay? Well I'll be damned you've expressed views that just don't cover hip hop. You saying any dude who sings is basically gay
laugh.gif
and the only reason you getting at Drake is cuz he also raps.

Around my way ya @%@ would've been got deported. Take that shh back to w/e fictional world backwards country you concocted those ideals.
eek.gif

WWOOOOOOWWW

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Originally Posted by M16

It would be hip hop if you actually rapped it out and your main goal was to express yourself. If you are singing wack rhymes over the latest catchy bubble gum beats with most attention focused around your hook, and with the primary goal of attracting young teen fans: you are now doing (hip) - POP music.

and nah, I'm in Pharmacy school right now, so catching bodies is put on hold for a minute. I'm headin to class right now actually
smokin.gif
For real, i was expecting you to be a little harsher in you're answer about the best buy album. That, combined with the fact that you're in school to enter a position in which you will be helping people has led me to the following conclusion.

You gay, son. Straight peanut butter and syrup with some cotton candy. You're definitely a homosexual. I've pretty much taken a very deep (no M16) look into your posts and have 100% figured out that you like penises in your mouth and butt. No way around it. Don't even try to defend yourself because it'll just make this thread worse. Thanks to your research model, I have taken in (no M16) what you have said and deduced that A) you ain't about murder, and B) you ain't about chicks either. I can now go as far to say that if I were to run into you in the street, you'd probably be wearing some sort of belly-out pink wifebeater with "sexxxy" in rhinestones across the front.

You disappointed me, man.

23a151eba91abe8c83896bf2d94b354ab437b42.gif

a4935b2de22badfa1609bc1b86de189f256ef4f.gif

909353efea3fa4951a92bf4d89da51cf6924529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom