**OFFICIAL Drake Unappreciation Thread**

gay.gif

28kq1wj.gif

fm_45bf606f47f94.jpg

kekegay.gif

Naw I been following. Music forum hilarity at its best. #@%! ain't even bout drake no more

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Originally Posted by M16

It would be hip hop if you actually rapped it out and your main goal was to express yourself. If you are singing wack rhymes over the latest catchy bubble gum beats with most attention focused around your hook, and with the primary goal of attracting young teen fans: you are now doing (hip) - POP music.

and nah, I'm in Pharmacy school right now, so catching bodies is put on hold for a minute. I'm headin to class right now actually
smokin.gif
For real, i was expecting you to be a little harsher in you're answer about the best buy album. That, combined with the fact that you're in school to enter a position in which you will be helping people has led me to the following conclusion.

You gay, son. Straight peanut butter and syrup with some cotton candy. You're definitely a homosexual. I've pretty much taken a very deep (no M16) look into your posts and have 100% figured out that you like penises in your mouth and butt. No way around it. Don't even try to defend yourself because it'll just make this thread worse. Thanks to your research model, I have taken in (no M16) what you have said and deduced that A) you ain't about murder, and B) you ain't about chicks either. I can now go as far to say that if I were to run into you in the street, you'd probably be wearing some sort of belly-out pink wifebeater with "sexxxy" in rhinestones across the front.

You disappointed me, man.

Funniest sh*t I ever read on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Goddamn, dudes is taking this to HEART. Chill, yall.

Nah, don't chill. I need some laughs.

For me, I've been unable to take him seriously as a rapper b/c I'll always see him as the paralyzed %@%$@ on Degrassi.
I think of him as the one black dude at the HS, and he was the one who took a slug.
It's just weird to me... it's kinda like if Urkel just came out as a rapper... I just can't shake the image I have of him.

Holy !##%, I just caught up on this thread...
...I need to start reading NT more often!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You !@%!*@ take e-beef to a whole new level.

Originally Posted by M16

You still gay though, and you like drake. I would hate to be a father and see my son turn gay knowing I won't have any grandkids from him, knowing my own blood like getting sodomized on the reg....

Ol' "no daddy i'd rather play with the dolls" ... -------> "mom, dad, I have something to tell you..... "

laugh.gif
what an L for your family
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

MI6 man u stupid as hell 4 dat comment my nig..lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wen i read dis I was dyin laughin man no disrecpect 2 uOptimus my nig but dis is funny homie

Originally Posted by M16

It would be hip hop if you actually rapped it out and your main goal was to express yourself. If you are singing wack rhymes over the latest catchy bubble gum beats with most attention focused around your hook, and with the primary goal of attracting young teen fans: you are now doing (hip) - POP music.

and nah, I'm in Pharmacy school right now, so catching bodies is put on hold for a minute. I'm headin to class right now actually
smokin.gif
OH, thats why..

http://www.youtube.com/v/l8qj5IlNW9o&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by M16

smokin.gif
For real, i was expecting you to be a little harsher in you're answer about the best buy album. That, combined with the fact that you're in school to enter a position in which you will be helping people has led me to the following conclusion.

You gay, son. Straight peanut butter and syrup with some cotton candy. You're definitely a homosexual. I've pretty much taken a very deep (no M16) look into your posts and have 100% figured out that you like penises in your mouth and butt. No way around it. Don't even try to defend yourself because it'll just make this thread worse. Thanks to your research model, I have taken in (no M16) what you have said and deduced that A) you ain't about murder, and B) you ain't about chicks either. I can now go as far to say that if I were to run into you in the street, you'd probably be wearing some sort of belly-out pink wifebeater with "sexxxy" in rhinestones across the front.

Funniest sh*t I ever read on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
this ain't even about drake no more its personal Fat joes street cred part II

Originally Posted by M16

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol'

lookin #%%

I'm not gonna go back and quote everything, but to do dudes that were posting about drake not being gay while having his penis down their throatssimultanously...

Let me guess.. the OG was just a photoshop and he was "joking"

Nah. I was right all along. Drake is a cocksucking *%@!!@, and so are the majority (if not all) of his male fans.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by M16

smokin.gif
OH, thats why..
laugh.gif

Drake is trash. his rhymes are corny, the $#+$ he writes for wayne is corny. he's just a lame. i wish rap fans could see past this dude and leave him tothe teeny boppers

Back
Top Bottom