OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked my local Ross(es) and none have any Cali Dunks in a size 13. SMH, only garbage hyperdunks. 
mean.gif

Funny thing is I'm in Ross all the time and probably ran across those Dunks and never even paid them any attention.  They're so ugly to me I never even thought people would be interested in them. 

Went to 3 Ross stores in ATL area and each had some colorway of the Lebron 7 Soldiers.  Every pair I've seen has been a larger size so I'm not sure if the small sizes are just going quick or they only got sizes over 13. 

Also posted in another thread that Marshalls in Smyrna has 2 pairs of LSU Shaq Attaqs size 10 clearanced to $29.   

Last edited:
Do not waste your time with Camarillo or Fort Tejon....... straight up garbage! No tech fleece, garbage shoes as well. Plenty of cheap Jordan gear if you're actually running low on oversized shorts. Lol

Heading to Vegas next week (Wed.-Tues.), and will post updates from outlets & Ross stores (and any sales I find at boutiques/chain stores).

Do outlets only receive shipments/display merch on certain days, or is it totally random? I'll have a rental car (and an empty suitcase) so I might make multiple visits on different days if y'all think it's worth the time.

Do not waste your time with Camarillo or Fort Tejon....... straight up garbage! No tech fleece, garbage shoes as well. Plenty of cheap Jordan gear if you're actually running low on oversized shorts. Lol
what!?!?!? the outlets in camarillo have good stuff lol

Heading to Vegas next week (Wed.-Tues.), and will post updates from outlets & Ross stores (and any sales I find at boutiques/chain stores).

Do outlets only receive shipments/display merch on certain days, or is it totally random? I'll have a rental car (and an empty suitcase) so I might make multiple visits on different days if y'all think it's worth the time.

I live in Vegas and I can't speak for Ross stores on the actual strip but outside the strip I have yet to come across anything. So I wouldn't waste time hitting up those Ross stores. I will be looking forward to see what you find at the outlets though. Been a few weeks since I went to the outlets out here.

Nike.com is having a sale on clearance items only!!! 20% off clearance items! (OWNIT) welcome my peeps!!!
Awesome. Been waiting for that sale. Got the xx9''s for $155.50 after tax and everything. Repped

I hope they give me a price adjustment. I just ordered some clearance stuff online last week on NDC.

I hope they give me a price adjustment. I just ordered some clearance stuff online last week on NDC.

They won't. They'll offer to return. The deal is on current inventory. If what you bought is still available, then purchase now, and return on the original order receipt.

They won't. They'll offer to return. The deal is on current inventory. If what you bought is still available, then purchase now, and return on the original order receipt.
Nike.com is having a sale on clearance items only!!! 20% off clearance items! (OWNIT) welcome my peeps!!!

Ehhhh actually, there is a price adjustment period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom