Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

can you set it so you're matched with people with similar team star levels?

Not in ultimate team. It is really annoying. So I am in D4 now (used to bounce between 1 and 2) and because I have an American team, I will play some guy that has like D6 skill level but has like 4 TOTS blue cards and he will beat me. It is super frustrating.

Oh, well then u kinda knew what u were getting into going into it :lol:

Not the same, but similar, I tried putting an 88 rated created play on a half star team in Fifa World Cup and winning the WC. I got beat badly by the top teams that I faced. But I couldn't be mad at the game since I knew I'd have to face those teams. I'd be pissed more at the game not allowing you to face similar team star levels though like in the original seasons mode.

Last edited:
Something stupid happened to me that pissed me the **** off :lol:

So I'll be playing on 360 for the next hour or so

Edit: I'll just say it, I zeked myself "manscaping" and now have completely shaven arms :lol:

I was just starting to dig having lush body hair too :frown: lmao

Last edited:
Up 3-0 at half and dude just decides to stop playing -_-

Now I'm waiting doing nothing smh

Last edited:
So I stayed in tonight and decided to keep playing seasons

I really think I should just stop though :lol:

I'm on D5 and people are still just trying to run to the wings and cross it. I've won my first 2 D5 games by a combined score of 9-0.

The main thing keeping me playing is I wanna see how long I can keep my unbeaten streak going. I haven't lost a seasons match yet.

41 matches unbeaten so far (i played one drop in with my bro and lost that, don't really count it.) my kind of unrealistic goal is to win the D1 trophy with no L,  longest unbeaten is like 56 games in Fifa 13 climbing the seasons ladder. lets see if i can maybe beat that.

although I haven't lost I feel like I should be scoring more. My team is Real Madrid and aside from Bale and Ronaldo on the wings, I still haven't figured out the rest of my midfield and striker.

my most recent match I had khedira-isco-modric in the middle and used Di Maria as my striker and dominated so I'm going to try that for a while longer. I'm not really a crosser so Di Maria's pace and passing over Benzema's size might be more valuable to me. 

However, Di Maria's main shortcoming in the middle is that he's one footed. But in one match the trade-off has been worth it.

Last edited:
Oh yea I tried a 4-2-3-1 with Isco as a CAM, it must have been a work rate issue but for whatever reason it was like Benz was playing the 10 and Isco the 9. Pissed me off cuz I'm really good with players in that CAM hole.

Anybody have those player's that want to start juking thru the whole game you start winning and they bring the whole squad up even the coach and then rage quit after the 85th minute my biggest annoyance .

So u play as RM...

Immediately unimpressed. I quit out when i see real anymore. Too many cheezers.

Ill outshoot dudes 3-1. Have 60/40 posession but because theyre wings are jus outright faster than ANYbacks n the game its irrelevant. If theyre any kinda good they eventually get a breakout down the wing and cross until they draw me. I hate this game honestly haha never do i not win at something more when im clearlyyy the better side.

I like playing with bayern munich. But every single time i play season i get put againts real madrid. And they all play the same..,

So u play as RM...

Immediately unimpressed. I quit out when i see real anymore. Too many cheezers.

Ill outshoot dudes 3-1. Have 60/40 posession but because theyre wings are jus outright faster than ANYbacks n the game its irrelevant. If theyre any kinda good they eventually get a breakout down the wing and cross until they draw me. I hate this game honestly haha never do i not win at something more when im clearlyyy the better side.

Yes because other people play like that it means I do too.

I've been using Real since 06-07 when everyone was on Barca and Ronaldonho's **** and Madrid was 4th place in the league. They're my favorite team. I dominated with Jose Reyes and David Beckham as my wingers.

And btw, guess what...most of the people I play against use RM too. And guess what, most of them try sprinting up the wings and pace/cross/lob pass whoring. But guess what, none of them have beaten me.

And if you can't defend a basic *** strategy like that, then you're not as good as you think. And possession doesn't mean anything if you're not creating plays. And if you're creating plays and still not scoring then it just means you can't finish.

Actually if you've been reading this thread you would have seen someone say that even though I beat him 4-0 he wasn't even mad cuz I played him legit.

I mean damn there are haters but to try dismissing 41 unbeaten :lol: you're ridiculous.

U wanted a pat on the back? Sry

Good job being the best team and playing like it. Srs

Try not being the best team. Though

U wanted a pat on the back? Sry

Good job being the best team and playing like it. Srs

Try not being the best team. Though

I guess everyone else here wanted a pat on the back too when they shared their wins, losses, and goals.

I'm going to play with my favorite team, who at the moment happens to be the best. But it's healthy to get that hate out of your heart instead of keeping it in, so keep it up.

Last edited:
I usually play with Roma/Shak when it comes to clubs and Italy when it comes to international. CERCI 
sick.gif

you're a great player with a great team... congrats..
seems like the majority of your posts are about you bragging about how good you are,
like dude said do you want a pat on the back or something?

.. tired of playing against barca/real and in the rain 90% of the time

Damn, I guess I'm the only one impressed, lol.. As trash as I was before I've played against quite a few players using RM and have won using a lower ranked team. In my opinion, it's more skill than the team. Eardrumoligist has beaten me about 94% of our games and he'll pick teams I've never seen anyone else play with.

Back
Top Bottom