Official Final Four thread

THANK YOU SHERRON FOR STABILIZING THE GAME... LEAVE IT UP TO THE HOMETOWN KID TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AND TAKE MY FRUSTRATIONS AWAY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Is it just me or was Lawson a complete ghost this game?
nerd.gif

He damn sure was...
The only downside to this is he and Tyler will be coming back.
ohwell.gif

Game Over.
tired.gif

It was valiant effort by UNC to get back in the game but we dug ourselves to deep a hole. Props to Ellington and Green for bringing us back.

Major props to Kansas, they outplayed us all gain and withstood our comeback.

I know ESPN and CBS analysts are
mad.gif
that neither Hansbrough or Love are inthe final game.

All I know is there were a bunch of NC fans who said this would be a massacre...where are they at now because these "chicken hawks" just gave NC thebiz!!!!! Mass Street Mania tonight in Lawrence, KS! I AM OUT!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Game Over.
tired.gif

It was valiant effort by UNC to get back in the game but we dug ourselves to deep a hole. Props to Ellington and Green for bringing us back.

Major props to Kansas, they outplayed us all gain and withstood our comeback.

I know ESPN and CBS analysts are
mad.gif
that neither Hansbrough or Love are in the final game.
I applaud you being a good/rationale sport abou this entire ordeal. Even tho you root for UNC and I'ma Duke fan.... You're good in my book

Unbelievable. I didn't talk trash to anyone all week because I was worried this would be the other way around! Game should be awesome Monday!!!

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

All I know is there were a bunch of NC fans who said this would be a massacre...where are they at now because these "chicken hawks" just gave NC the biz!!!!! Mass Street Mania tonight in Lawrence, KS! I AM OUT!

Have fun.
Winning a BCS game and now in the nat'l championship
sick.gif
. SU...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom