OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

The moment Ive been waiting for, Kobe choking the biggest game of his life
smokin.gif

i hope so.

Man i'm so scared I can't even watch this....my stomach hurts like i'm in there playing game seven...SMH

Celtics by 2 on a Jesus GW buzzer beater.

Final score will be no more than 5 either way, barring a lot of fouling/FTs at the end.

- The home team has won 13 of the 16 Finals Game7s. The only road winners were the 1969 Celtics, the 1974 Celtics, and the 1978 Bullets

- Rasheed Wallace is the only player on the current Lakers or Celtics who has played in a Finals Game 7. In fact, only 11 active players have.

- Doc Rivers n Phil Jackson were members of Knicks teams that played in a Game 7 of the Finals, but both missed that postseason with injuries

- 12 of the 16 Finals Game 7s have been determined by 10 points or less, and seven have been determined by four points or less.

- 2 Finals Game 7s have gone to OT. The Celtics beat the Hawks 125-123 in double-OT in 1957, and they beat the Lakers 110-107 in OT in 1962

- That being said, No Perkins for the C's tonight, regardless history is on the Lakers side. Lakers win title number 16 by a score of 94-82.

(lets go Mavs)

Obviously, I want Boston to win.

But knowing my luck, %##%% #!% Roster Guard 24 will win his 5th.

I just feel it.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Man i'm so scared I can't even watch this....my stomach hurts like i'm in there playing game seven...SMH
I was like that when the Cardinals were in the Superbowl. That "feeling" is a 
eyes.gif
and 
glasses.gif
thing

The refs are really letting em play it out

I could careless who wins, I wish both teams lose

laugh.gif
It looked like the refs made a promise to themselves that they weren't gonna let Kobe draw a foul on that sequence.

Back
Top Bottom