OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

seems like lakers already win this championship from the responses in here, i aint saying yall shouldn't be on cloud 9 from game 6 but yall best get down when the game starts and realize the celtics will not laydown like that again.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

seems like lakers already win this championship from the responses in here, i aint saying yall shouldn't be on cloud 9 from game 6 but yall best get down when the game starts and realize the celtics will not laydown like that again.

Dude are you serious?  

You were so sure the Celtics were closing out the series, and winning Game 6 in L.A. remember?   So don't even go there with that *@*%.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

well I predicted in the I'm calling it now thread that the finals would be epic, and they have been. And if the NBA don't meddle in this game, it could go down as possibly the greatest game 7 of a finals in history. Will Stern let it happen I doubt it because the NBA makes more money off of dynasties, so expect this game to be called tight, with more calls favoring LA. It shouldn't be that way, but I don't think Stern can resist showing people it's his league and not the players, fans, and owners, and that he controls things as he see's fit. Hopefully I'm wrong. Let the men play and may the best team tonight become champs

get out of here laker hater. thats why your franchise gets nowhere. you stay hatin.

its people like you who are true laker fans.
smile.gif

is that your extra screen name buddy?
laugh.gif
posting to defend yourself.

I pray Stern calls the dogs off and doesn't allow the officials to control the outcome of this game.

Originally Posted by Anathema

There's only one thing worse than the thought of Boston winning another championship, and that's the thought of Kobe and LA winning another.
So LET'S GO BOSTON.Should be a great game either way.
I respect Kobe, but not the other Lakers or their fans.
Last NBA game for months and i know it's going to be great despite my hate for both teams
pimp.gif
and i won't even be home to watch this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Dude are you serious?  

You were so sure the Celtics were closing out the series, and winning Game 6 in L.A. remember?   So don't even go there with that *@*%.  
laugh.gif

yea, right now theres a whole bunch of foolery going on inthis thread.

NobleKane, you lame, I didn't even hate on the Lakers all I said was I hope the NBA league office don't %**# up a potentially epic game, and anybody who's been watching this series knows the games have been called closer in LA, and I expect, but hope not, for this trend to continue. If the NBA is truly not rigged, they will let the players of this long running fierce rivalry decide a game of this magnitude instead of whistles. Tonight is the night the refs should swallow their whistles and if yall cats consider yourselves fans of the game of basketball, you should feel the same way

Dude are you serious?  

No are YOU serious. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ji.jpg

im bout to go eat then watch the game at my friends house, hopefully all goes according to plan.

here's my last words before i head out. win the rebounding battle and win the game. crash the boards on every play. get pau, artest, and lamar involved early and let kobe be kobe. give up the fewest offensive boards possible tonight, they don't get second chances to score tonight.

win or lose it's been fun going back and forth on here with the Boston fans, you guys are cool people.

the Laker haters though, win or lose please eat a richard and die.

Are you gay BTK?

Seriously though, that's all you got?  
laugh.gif

You have no comeback for what everyone else posted in response to your fake *+@ posts?? 

JD, True Blues, Banks2Pierce, Scuse7(I know I'm forgetting somebody)... you dudes are good people, probably the only true C's fans I actually respect.

It was a great season for both teams. Now we wait.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

NobleKane, you lame, I didn't even hate on the Lakers 

so that wasnt you the whole year in laker threads talkin**** about teh lakers and the fans?? ok i must have mistaken you for the other mytoasterspeaks
roll.gif

laugh.gif
so if the lakers lose you aint gonna be up in this thread rubbing it in our faces?? yea right lol

anyhow enough of you.

almost game time... i hope the lakers can pull this out...

finns just to let you know if i win the bet the sig im picking for you is not gonna be foul...

Just a random question they just showed Lamar arriving at the game on NBATV and he's carrying a pair of hyperdunks. Why is he carrying them? From the pics I've seen he has something written on the toe area?

JD, True Blues, Banks2Pierce, Scuse7(I know I'm forgetting somebody)... you dudes are good people, probably the only true C's fans I actually respect.

It was a great season for both teams. Now we wait.

i would add Finns also

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Just a random question they just showed Lamar arriving at the game on NBATV and he's carrying a pair of hyperdunks. Why is he carrying them? From the pics I've seen he has something written on the toe area?

His deceased son, Mother, and Grandma on his shoes.

fullgetty71797321rw007_warriors_lake_12__1.jpg

Since Perkins is out the key to the game is drive drive drive drive... If you get KG or Sheed in foul trouble they will have little to do.. What, they will put in Sheldon Williams or rely on Big Baby to come up big in Game 7? If you get one in big foul trouble and the other in a little foul trouble game is over.. Sheldon Williams or Big Baby giving huge minutes (20+) is not happening.. Maybe 10-15 for Big Baby.. But if he needs 20+ big minutes it won't happen..

Get the guards in the paint and just take it up... Try and draw contact...

Kobe will def. show up.. Fish will do his normal game...

We just need Pau to play to his ability and Artest to make those wide open takes..

As for bench.. Make sure Farmar, Odom & Shannon are on the court at the same time.. Farmar and Shannon have great energy together.. And it gives Odom the chance to control a little more of the game and be more selective.. Where as when he's out with the starters he tries to play up to Kobe standards and fails horribly

I'm not gonna even try and use NT during the game considering the epic meltdown GUARANTEED to ensue.

BEAT LA!

Nike made him wear them i think or he just superficial about the fact that he got whooped in 2008 wearing the hyperdunk and want to revenge this time?

Back
Top Bottom