OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

I'm a Celtic fan...but

It was an exciting game/series/season.

I haven't been this excited about a season since the 90's. So my hats off to the Lakers for digging deep and hanging on.

No hate on my part. I'm more of a fan of basketball and not a single team. True NBA fans can recognize that it could have gone either way, Lakers were fortunate and worked hard to get this championship. So it's cool, good game.

I can't be mad at the game, The Celtics played great, in poker you can't be mad at busting out if you did everything possible that you could do. There were a couple of things that could have made the game worse, it was close and nail biting the whole way even with the 13pt lead. The only thing that really saddens me is the fact that I think this is the last time Ray, Doc, Rasheed will be in a team at once.

Anyway, I respect Phil enough to shop this together:

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yall @%!%%! must be blind like ray charles....
yall know and everyone knows this game was swayed towards the lakes
smh.gif

disgusting

Your plain hate is what's disgusting.  Let it go.  Go cry in a corner somewhere.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At PPL sayin the finals were rigged...when the Celtics won PPL say it's rigged...It was a scrappy game and in the end the Lakers wanted it more and that's it. LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPS...Haters keep Hating

People need to stop complaining about the officiating. In the end, LA's defense stopped the Celtics and the Lakers attacked the rim on the other end to draw fouls. Simple as that.

I dont know if it was posted but for the people wondering this is why Doc went away from the post in the 4th. Hes talking about Rasheed btw.

"We had to keep subbing him for one minute and two minutes, and I thought the reason we got up early was because of Rasheed Wallace. We got it low in the post, he started scoring, and I thought what happened was late in the game he got tired and had the injuries and we couldn't go down anymore, and I think that had a huge impact on how we were playing. We had to go away from the post almost because of fatigue. It's the first time all year that you can actually say, at the end of the day, we were old at the end of the game because we didn't have a enough bodies. I thought it hurt us."

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

People need to stop complaining about the officiating. In the end, LA's defense stopped the Celtics and the Lakers attacked the rim on the other end to draw fouls. Simple as that.
Pretty much. Although I think that, while the Lakers' defense was good, the Celtics' offense just went stagnant. They went one-on-one on the wing instead of attacking the rim or going pick-and-roll when they were up big and that hurt them in the end.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I decided to go back and check Mike's stat lines for every finals game he played.... AND BY NO MEANS DO I THINK KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.. BUT MJ had some awful games in the Finals too..

Game 3 1993 Finals: 19-43 43pts. 9Rbs. 6asts. 3TO Lost by 6
Game 6 1996 Finals: 5-19 22pts. 9Rbs 7Asts 5TO Won by 13 (To win Finals)
Game 3 1997 Finals: 9-22 26pts 3Rbs 6Asts 1TO (lost by 11)
Game 5 1998 Finals: 9-26 28pts. 4Rbs 4Asts 4TO (lost by 2)

That's the best you could do? Four measly games? C'mon son, that's not what you call a resume of chokedom. Feast your eyes on these gems:

Game 4 2000 Finals: 4-20, 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Game 1 2001 Finals: 7-22, 15 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 1 2004 Finals: 10-27, 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 3 2004 Finals: 4-13, 11 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2004 Finals: 8-25, 22 points, 0 rebounds, 2 assists
Game 5 2004 Finals: 7-21, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 1 2008 Finals: 9-26, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2008 Finals: 6-19, 17 points, 4 rebounds, 10 assists
Game 5 2008 Finals: 8-21, 25 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 6 2008 Finals: 7-22, 22 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2009 Finals: 11-31, 32 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists
Game 3 2010 Finals: 10-29, 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 7 2010 Finals: 6-24, 23 points, 15 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 turnovers

He 100% deserved MVP.. Without Kobe they lose in 4.. Not win in 7...

Pau Gasol is 100% robbed of the MVP. Without him, they lose in 4.

Haters wanna talk about the 6-24 but fail to realize he'll do whatever it takes to win.

15 boards, guarding 3 different players, still had to control the offense, and still made a big play in the end run.

Get off it and go back to check stats of other greats who have had bad games. Kobe had 3 bad games out of 7 against probably the toughest D since the old days and really almost say in history.

Do whatever it takes to win? Since when is chucking up bricks a formula for winning? Son got BAILED OUT, end of discussion. He got bailed out by Derek Fisher in game 3, and he got continuously bailed out throughout game 7.

Made big plays in the end run? Should I give you a resume of Kobe's last play? After Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace made those back to back 3-pointers at the end of the 4th quarter, Kobe didn't like to be outshined. So he throws up a 3 himself. But of course he bricks it. And who is there to bail him out and collect his 9th offensive rebound of the night, prevent the Celtics from tying the game with a potential 3 and give Kobe a cheap trip to the free-throw line? None other than the #1 scapegoat for Kobe stans whenever Lakers lose, good ol' softie "Gasoft" who would prove his "softness" by picking up his 18th rebound later on. Pau Gasol i Sáez is the real MVP of the 2010 Finals.

The only thing I'll give Kobe credit for in the crapfest that was Kobe Bryant's 2010 NBA Finals Game 7 performance is his rebounding. His defense was okay, but if you watched the game, you would see that Ray Allen had a bunch of WIDE OPEN long 2s and 3s. He missed them not because he had Kobe's hand in his face but because he had a horrible shooting night. 6-24 is unforgettable.
you mad Adam Morrison has 2 more championships than your boy Lebron?

2chkuix.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

I decided to go back and check Mike's stat lines for every finals game he played.... AND BY NO MEANS DO I THINK KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.. BUT MJ had some awful games in the Finals too..

That's the best you could do? Four measly games? C'mon son, that's not what you call a resume of chokedom. Feast your eyes on these gems:

Haters wanna talk about the 6-24 but fail to realize he'll do whatever it takes to win.

15 boards, guarding 3 different players, still had to control the offense, and still made a big play in the end run.

Get off it and go back to check stats of other greats who have had bad games. Kobe had 3 bad games out of 7 against probably the toughest D since the old days and really almost say in history.

Do whatever it takes to win? Since when is chucking up bricks a formula for winning? Son got BAILED OUT, end of discussion. He got bailed out by Derek Fisher in game 3, and he got continuously bailed out throughout game 7.

Made big plays in the end run? Should I give you a resume of Kobe's last play? After Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace made those back to back 3-pointers at the end of the 4th quarter, Kobe didn't like to be outshined. So he throws up a 3 himself. But of course he bricks it. And who is there to bail him out and collect his 9th offensive rebound of the night, prevent the Celtics from tying the game with a potential 3 and give Kobe a cheap trip to the free-throw line? None other than the #1 scapegoat for Kobe stans whenever Lakers lose, good ol' softie "Gasoft" who would prove his "softness" by picking up his 18th rebound later on. Pau Gasol i Sáez is the real MVP of the 2010 Finals.

The only thing I'll give Kobe credit for in the crapfest that was Kobe Bryant's 2010 NBA Finals Game 7 performance is his rebounding. His defense was okay, but if you watched the game, you would see that Ray Allen had a bunch of WIDE OPEN long 2s and 3s. He missed them not because he had Kobe's hand in his face but because he had a horrible shooting night. 6-24 is unforgettable.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, man. You got it all wrong. I'm happy that Adam Morrison has two rings. In Adam Morrison, I just have another another example along with Bill Wennington, Randy Brown and Mark Madsen to show how ridiculous is it to say that a player is better than another just because he has a ring, something I've always pointed out even before Kobe won his first ring.

there was nearly 21 attempts at the free throw line by the lakers in the 4th quarter
indifferent.gif

the refs know how to make a team win and they did i good job with this game
celtics were playing a fair game with the d
what do you expect them to not contest shots or guard their players
go back and watch the whole game

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by got shoes

if this game was played without referees
celtics would have had won
boston knew was going on
they had to beat the lakers and the referees
laugh.gif

yall laker fans crack me up but its all good

indifferent.gif
 turn in your screen name and log off

somebody give this guy something to choke on my zipper is stuck......go find a celtics thread to complain in COS your a POS feel me LA 09' 10' 11' 3-peat *****n

this.and k2 kiss my hairy %*+ ill say it again you idiots yalll got handed the game plane and simple ill give it to the lakers for last years winbut this finals was rigged
Hahaha, you a B son. You're foaming at the mouth trying to put a case together against LA but nobody in here agrees with you, let alone has your back.

Are you too stupid to see a solid defense when it smacks your team up and down the wooden floors the entire 4th quarter. Maybe you should ask Ray Ray why he shot the ball so well last night. Maybe talk to Doc and see why plays were ran specifically for him to capitalize on Ray's uber hot hand in the 4th.

Also, great job on the iso defense, I'm not sure the Lakers could have done it without you guys allowing drives to the basket almost every single play late in the game.

Great closeout on Fish and Artest too. Way to get a hand and contest those 3's.

I'm sure the Refs are responsible for the Laker's 20-something shooting percentage in the first half too right? Man, what a great opportunity to close the lakers out right off the bat!

The amazing stat is how many rebounds the Refs gave the lakers. I mean really, 23 offensive rebounds... you'd think Joe Crawford himself was pulling them down and personally handing them to Kobe.
smh.gif
Those pesky refs.

Eat a D.

I don't even want to say how I feel, except good season by the Celtics. It was unfortunate that Perkins got injured when he did. I think the outcome would have been different.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

boston knew was going on
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

somebody give this guy something to choke on my zipper is stuck......go find a celtics thread to complain in COS your a POS feel me LA 09' 10' 11' 3-peat *****n

this.and k2 kiss my hairy %*+ ill say it again you idiots yalll got handed the game plane and simple ill give it to the lakers for last years winbut this finals was rigged
Hahaha, you a B son. You're foaming at the mouth trying to put a case together against LA but nobody in here agrees with you, let alone has your back.

Are you too stupid to see a solid defense when it smacks your team up and down the wooden floors the entire 4th quarter. Maybe you should ask Ray Ray why he shot the ball so well last night. Maybe talk to Doc and see why plays were ran specifically for him to capitalize on Ray's uber hot hand in the 4th.

Also, great job on the iso defense, I'm not sure the Lakers could have done it without you guys allowing drives to the basket almost every single play late in the game.

I'm sure the Refs are responsible for the Laker's 20-something shooting percentage in the first half too right? Man, what a great opportunity to close the lakers out right off the bat!

The amazing stat is how many rebounds the Refs gave the lakers. I mean really, 23 offensive rebounds... you'd think Joe Crawford himself was pulling them down and personally handing them to Kobe.
smh.gif
Those pesky refs.

Eat a D.

this.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

boston knew was going on
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Those pesky refs.

Eat a D.

this.

If there's one thing we've learned from all this, it's that the Lakers and Celtics have horrible fan bases. Take away team names and Game #'s and they say the exact same things depending on the outcome of the games.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, man. You got it all wrong. I'm happy that Adam Morrison has two rings. In Adam Morrison, I just have another another example along with Bill Wennington, Randy Brown and Mark Madsen to show how ridiculous is it to say that a player is better than another just because he has a ring, something I've always pointed out even before Kobe won his first ring.

Exactly, Robert Horry has 7 rings..does that make him better than Kobe?

Rings come from team effort not single talent. I  like the Lakers but some people rooting have severe tunnel vision about the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom