OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

laugh.gif
@ all these dudes crying like 13 year old broads about the refs. have some balls and and act like a man instead of a whiny little *%**# and give it up to the lakers who beat the celtics. 20 and 30 year old MALES acting like a bunch of females up in here
laugh.gif

like a broken record is how i can tell ya all mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
@ all these dudes crying like 13 year old broads about the refs. have some balls and and act like a man instead of a whiny little *%**# and give it up to the lakers who beat the celtics. 20 and 30 year old MALES acting like a bunch of females up in here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man be real, you'd be doing the same thing.

You were crying all year every time the Cavs won about how "rigged" all their wins were and that the whole season is rigged because that was going to be your excuse if Cleveland won. 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yall @%!%%! must be blind like ray charles....
yall know and everyone knows this game was swayed towards the lakes
smh.gif

disgusting

game 2 of the 2008 nba finals does not agree with you

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You were crying all year every time the Cavs won about how "rigged" all their wins were and that the whole season is rigged because that was going to be your excuse if Cleveland won. 

People  were  preparing  excuses at half time talking   about how a referee should  get  the MVP  if  their   team lost
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ima be real withyou.... no i would not have been doing that
wink.gif

and NOBODY forseen Delonte doing Lebron dirty... Had he not done that it could have been the cavs winning it all...

Or maybe my jinx post !!@$+% it all up for the second year in a row
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

If there's one thing we've learned from all this, it's that the Lakers and Celtics have horrible fan bases. Take away team names and Game #'s and they say the exact same things depending on the outcome of the games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm lazy to go back and check, but I bet there's some gold in the middle of this thread as the game was playing out.

LLLAaaaaakkerrrrzzzz!!! Man i got so wasted last night just recovering now... Hope they keep the main squad. Even Farmar did aight. Go for the 3peat... That will give Phil 3 3peats... 3!

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
chokeonsmoke wrote:
yall @%!%%! must be blind like ray charles....
yall know and everyone knows this game was swayed towards the lakes
smh.gif

disgusting

Your plain hate is what's disgusting.  Let it go.  Go cry in a corner somewhere.

Both teams were in the penalty with like 8 minutes left in the 4th, but Boston didn't attack.

Damn those refs! No up and down call on gasol!! A ghost call foul on Davis against gasol in the 1st few mintues of the 4th!

Smh! Celtics got robbed!!

so does this mean we will be seeing 2010 Celtics world champs tshirts on people in 3rd world countries like hati, a bunch of south american countries, ethopia, and detroit?

^

na they give them to people in third world countries usually. there was an article about it and it had a bunch of smiling kids wearing patriots 19-0 super bowl 42 champs shirts.

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn those refs! No up and down call on gasol!! A ghost call foul on Davis against gasol in the 1st few mintues of the 4th!

the refs didn;t kill us, we were under-manned, under-sized and had less in the tank than LA did down the stretch which is why they can kept attacking, we kept fouling and we went into slow-motion offense. a team doesn't all of a sudden decide to play differently. it's physical. but still, LA had to work really hard and earn this. at least we took it to 7 and fought till there was nothing left.
the series was a crossing point between the two teams, LA on the way up and C's on the way down and they intersected in the 2010 Finals....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

so does this mean we will be seeing 2010 Celtics world champs tshirts on people in 3rd world countries like hati, a bunch of south american countries, ethopia, and detroit?

I remember seeing a bunch of 2004 Lakers world champs shirts on some guy in some south east Asian country.

I was like how in the world?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the refs didn;t kill us, we were under-manned, under-sized and had less in the tank than LA did down the stretch which is why they can kept attacking, we kept fouling and we went into slow-motion offense. a team doesn't all of a sudden decide to play differently. it's physical. but still, LA had to work really hard and earn this. at least we took it to 7 and fought till there was nothing left.
the series was a crossing point between the two teams, LA on the way up and C's on the way down and they intersected in the 2010 Finals....

well put

LOL.....The only ones complaining and *****ing like little girls in here are salty haters and bandwagoners. Typical.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

I'm a Celtic fan...but

It was an exciting game/series/season.

I haven't been this excited about a season since the 90's. So my hats off to the Lakers for digging deep and hanging on.

No hate on my part. I'm more of a fan of basketball and not a single team. True NBA fans can recognize that it could have gone either way, Lakers were fortunate and worked hard to get this championship. So it's cool, good game.

I can't be mad at the game, The Celtics played great, in poker you can't be mad at busting out if you did everything possible that you could do. There were a couple of things that could have made the game worse, it was close and nail biting the whole way even with the 13pt lead. The only thing that really saddens me is the fact that I think this is the last time Ray, Doc, Rasheed will be in a team at once.

Anyway, I respect Phil enough to shop this together:

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Peopleneed to stop complaining about the officiating. In the end, LA'sdefense stopped the Celtics and the Lakers attacked the rim on theother end to draw fouls. Simple as that.
Pretty much.Although I think that, while the Lakers' defense was good, the Celtics'offense just went stagnant. They went one-on-one on the wing instead ofattacking the rim or going pick-and-roll when they were up big and thathurt them in the end.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the refs didn;t kill us, wewere under-manned, under-sized and had less in the tank than LA diddown the stretch which is why they can kept attacking, we kept foulingand we went into slow-motion offense. a team doesn't all of a suddendecide to play differently. it's physical. but still, LA had to workreally hard and earn this. at least we took it to 7 and fought tillthere was nothing left.
the series was a crossingpoint between the two teams, LA on the way up and C's on the way downand they intersected in the 2010 Finals....
Respect.

all i'm going to say is this, and i'm right because i say i'm right.

had the Celtics shot more free throws and the Lakers were the team that choked away the 13 point lead in the 3rd quarter of game 7, all you hating loser clowns would be doing is posting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and talking about how this was the biggest choke job in nba history. if anyone proceeded to mention that boston shot more free throws the typical predictable responses would be, "yall choked that wasn't no screw job"   "stop blaming the refs"

really though some of you guys sound real stupid and ill leave it at that, it's like you lack the intelligence to have civilizied mature conversations about sports and have an excuse for whenever something doesn't go your way and try to discredit anything that's good knowing that if it were the other way around you would disregard whatever petty argument you use, if someone used that same argument if your team won.

you guys need to grow up, stop making excuses, because it really makes your opinion that less credible.

this isn't directed at Boston Celtics fans, this is towards the delusional clowns who make up petty rediculous arguments only when it benifits their cause

You guys quoting that is just stupid. I would ask for reasons, but i already think the counter arguments are all over this thread. read it instead of just quoting.

Game 7 draws highest NBA rating since Jordan's last championship

NEW YORK (AP) -- Game 7 drew the highest preliminary rating for an NBA finals game since 1998.

The Lakers' 83-79 win Thursday night on ABC earned an 18.2 overnight rating. That's the highest for an NBA game since Michael Jordan won his last championship with the Bulls in Game 6 of the 1998 finals against the Jazz, which posted a 22.9.

The rating was 32 percent higher than the only other Game 7 of the last 16 years. Pistons-Spurs in 2005 drew a 13.8.

Ratings represent the percentage of all homes with televisions tuned into a program. Overnight ratings measure the country's largest markets.

The game drew a 39.7 rating in Los Angeles and a 33.9 in Boston.

this me laughing at you while you cry ------------>
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom