OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

LET' GO

Should be amazing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

the green machine taking out this fake city, fake fans, fake team, fake coach, fake everything. We taking this $%#% tonight, lets go C's!!!!!!!

Not so long ago..... Just saying...

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

While i admit the game being close in the last 2 minutes with every shot counting & possibly a last second shot would be WILD/EPIC, %+$% all that
laugh.gif
I'd rather the Lakers win by a large margin than have those heart attack type moments in a game 7 in the damn finals

Put this away early so we could celebrate early

With that said.,

Lakers by 9. It will be a close game all game until the 4th. C's will walk off the court. they won't shake hands. Might see tears from Gay-G.
Kobe = finals MVP.

do or die!

Lakers fans, downtown will be guarded heavily by the LAPD, just in case.

They have a set up a parameter around the block of Staples Center, so no one besides ticket holders will be allowed in the area.

I was gonna head down there, but I like to avoid Chaos, so I will watch the game from the friendly confines of my living room.

Good luck to the Lakers. Let's do this.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BTK

the green machine taking out this fake city, fake fans, fake team, fake coach, fake everything. We taking this $%#% tonight, lets go C's!!!!!!!

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

Not so long ago kobe was asking to get traded.

Originally Posted by BTK

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg
6efzer.png

Originally Posted by BTK

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creatingproblems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includesregistering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problemson the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently,and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If anexisting member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll IDAND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" ofthreads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads(i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

Originally Posted by BTK

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creatingproblems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includesregistering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problemson the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently,and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If anexisting member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll IDAND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" ofthreads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads(i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

well I predicted in the I'm calling it now thread that the finals would be epic, and they have been. And if the NBA don't meddle in this game, it could go down as possibly the greatest game 7 of a finals in history. Will Stern let it happen I doubt it because the NBA makes more money off of dynasties, so expect this game to be called tight, with more calls favoring LA. It shouldn't be that way, but I don't think Stern can resist showing people it's his league and not the players, fans, and owners, and that he controls things as he see's fit. Hopefully I'm wrong. Let the men play and may the best team tonight become champs

get out of here laker hater. thats why your franchise gets nowhere. you stay hatin.

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg
6efzer.png
[size=+2][h2]Kobe BryantPaul Pierce delighted their trade wishes were not granted.........[/h2]
http://www.pe.com/sports/...s_notes_05.41857da.html.

don't act like PP didn't want to bounce from the sorry %%% C's
eyes.gif

[/size][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size]

Lakers got this tonight. Congrats in advance to the Lakers, Phil Jackson and Kobe for getting his 5th ring

Originally Posted by BTK

All that comes out of your mouth is stupidity, and hate.

Originally Posted by BTK

we closing out these lakers bums tomorrow once and for all. Kobe accomplished everything in his career, but beat a celtics team. Listen all you daydreamers who think Lakers are going to win. Magics and Cavs were much better teams than L.A. and have the record to prove it. We yoked both of them, so what makes you think you lakers got a chance

Originally Posted by BTK

haha C's done took pau gheysoft off his highhorse today....welcome back to 2008 you LA FAKERS

BTK wrote:
that's going to change after today. Taking away that fake championship from that fake team and fake coach.

You're a joke.  You sound like a bandwagon C's fan. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

well I predicted in the I'm calling it now thread that the finals would be epic, and they have been. And if the NBA don't meddle in this game, it could go down as possibly the greatest game 7 of a finals in history. Will Stern let it happen I doubt it because the NBA makes more money off of dynasties, so expect this game to be called tight, with more calls favoring LA. It shouldn't be that way, but I don't think Stern can resist showing people it's his league and not the players, fans, and owners, and that he controls things as he see's fit. Hopefully I'm wrong. Let the men play and may the best team tonight become champs

get out of here laker hater. thats why your franchise gets nowhere. you stay hatin.

stop posting

i rarely make posts here 

but werent you doubting the lakers earlier in the finals?

its people like you that give laker fans a bad name.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by BTK

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

Not so long ago kobe was asking to get traded.
Point taken. Now drop the argument because both teams are guilty of this.

Let's move on.

Originally Posted by DMan14

gonna be stuck at work

anyone got a stream?

should i
-tivo the gm and watch it, staying away from the computer all night long, get home and watch it?
-follow the score online on yahoo
-rush my %!@ home and maybe, catch the final two minutes if i am lucky
-go to the closest bar and catch the final quarter (cant stand the fans of both teams, lol)

either way, i will be missing gm7, smh
word to DMan14, help brothers out please!

Originally Posted by BTK

tumblr_l3jq5jSLFG1qzab9jo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg
6efzer.png
[size=+2][h2]Kobe BryantPaul Pierce delighted their trade wishes were not granted.........[/h2]

eyes.gif

FAIL

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg
6efzer.png

eyes.gif

FAIL

http://www.pe.com/sports/...rs_notes_05.41857da.html

Back
Top Bottom