OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet if pod got in them yambs, Brienne wouldn't mind having a squire.

Locke was that dude, too bad he fought for the opposition. Hodor made him look like light work tho. :wow:

This :rofl:
Locke was always weak sauce imo i knew he was fake from the gate happy Hodor made his neck pretzels.

Last edited:
Yo, you gotta be kidding me if you assumed Locke would die so easily. I thought Jon would've killed him.

I hate how people don't really get revenge in this show.

* Brand never got to payback Jaime for the shove out da window.

*a whole slew of peeps needed revenge on Joffrey, but no he goes out the weakest way possible. Poisoned by some slimey d-bags tryna come up.

*jaime should have been the one to payback Locke but no, the ****** goes "of mice and men" on him.

There are countless other examples but for once i just want somebody to get a decent revenge nah mean?

Ramsay is due an eternitys worth of payback from theon but I GUARENTEE he's either gonna become king or some random *** character is gonna murk him

Something that I have been thinking about...
Your theory is actually what book readers have come to the conclusion to as well, except...
He is a bastard and has no claim to the throne. Even if his father is Rhaegar Targaryen he is not legitimized. Think Robert's bastard son who couldn't have claim to the throne.

Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?
You're about 15 years late.

google R+L=J

That book reader snark :lol: :rolleyes

Its way harder to think of this without the ToJ being covered in the series. The only mention of this stuff was in the quick convo between Ned and Robert right?

Last edited:
this dude is just really punchable 
laugh.gif

Hope Ramsay survives next ep.

It's funny cause dude's character on Skins was the complete opposite of Ramsay :lol: (It's a shame what happened to that show :smh: )

Last edited:
Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.

Antonia Thomas is just too :pimp: :smh: One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes

Last edited:
Yea I had a brain slip, I mixed up Skins with Misfits since I always hear about how so many Skins actors are on this show.

Antonia Thomas is just too :pimp: :smh: One of the finest women I've seen on a TV show. Loved her hair and her eyes
I'm happy they grabbed Missandei from Misfits too. Again :smokin lol

Forgot she was on the show for a second. Too bad it was only for one episode. At least we got to see her @#$

*a whole slew of peeps needed revenge on Joffrey, but no he goes out the weakest way possible. Poisoned by some slimey d-bags tryna come up.

*jaime should have been the one to payback Locke but no, the ****** goes "of mice and men" on him.

There are countless other examples but for once i just want somebody to get a decent revenge nah mean?

Ramsay is due an eternitys worth of payback from theon but I GUARENTEE he's either gonna become king or some random *** character is gonna murk him

Yeah.. but this isn't a fairy tale or a story where good will always triumph over evil.

You think there was any conceivable way within the story for Sansa, Jon, Arya, and the rest to take turns stabbing Joffrey to death? :lol:

Jaime and Locke are nowhere near each other.. should he have sent a raven and demand his revenge in a duel? :lol:

The same way people like Bronn and the Hound talk about honor vs. fighting dirty and you can be as honorable as you want.. doesn't change the way the world is. At least we get some sort of justice when Joffrey dies even if those who were responsible are scheming for their own purposes. And in your own example.. did you want to see Jaime get revenge before or after Bran got his OWN revenge against Jaime? :lol:

The good guys don't always win. Bad guys will sometimes get away with it. Justice might not ever be served for some. That's what makes this show great.. it's not a fairy tale, it's far more real.

I love that. Its realistic. I love the unpredictability.

Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?
You're about 15 years late.

google R+L=J
:lol:

Your theory is actually what book readers have come to the conclusion to as well, except...

He is a bastard and has no claim to the throne. Even if his father is Rhaegar Targaryen he is not legitimized. Think Robert's bastard son who couldn't have claim to the throne.

Buuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt

Targaryen's were polygamists. There is the theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna got married. Hence, the Kingsguard being with Lyanna, and not the rest of the royal family

Toes are too short...and you cant see in this pic but I imagine her elbows are somewhat pointy. Pass

I kid I kid....shes tooo fine

Back
Top Bottom