OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You came in here with a whack opinion and that gif pretty much told you what was thought of it.
laugh.gif
@ book expert FOH!
I can take you not agreeing with me, but posting a gif with no explanation seems like a waste of time.  And don't act like every other post you aren't talking about the books, answering questions no one asked.

I can take you not agreeing with me, but posting a gif with no explanation seems like a waste of time.  And don't act like every other post you aren't talking about the books, answering questions no one asked.
Anyone ever tell you you're extremely sensitive? :lol: @ talking about the books and answering questions no one asked. You have no clue what you're talking about. Get over the .gif already, it's not that serious.

Don't see how one would think that episode was just a filler... So much going on, we find out Little Finger basically started the Clash of Kings.  Crowning of a good king, Tommen.  Arya still has the Hound on her list, Jon Snow takes Krasters back, Bran taking over Mordor.

That last episode was buns.  Seemed like filler just to move the plot along.

For me (haven't read past Book 2), the last episode did a couple really important things. Jon Snow is a *****...was a *****. He grew some nuts this episode. And Bran's psychic quest got so damn boring to me. It's not boring to me anymore.

I don't know what to tell you. Just moving the plot along, is literally the entire show. All I'll give you is that Craster's Keep seemed like it didn't especially matter at the end of the day, but those 2 lowkey things it got done matter to me for parts of the show I didn't really care for before that.

And Pod was on a horse.

Don't see how one would think that episode was just a filler... So much going on, we find out Little Finger basically started the Clash of Kings.  Crowning of a good king, Tommen.  Arya still has the Hound on her list, Jon Snow takes Krasters back, Bran taking over Mordor.

Exactly. Like, what else do you want? A major character can`t die every episode.

Yeah I don't get this filler talk. The little finger plot was a huge reveal.

Bran being able to control other humans.

Only thing that seemed like filler was daeny storyline, but watching the preview made it seem like everyone in kings landing is scared that she's taking control of a whole city

What's amazing about this show is that each season gets better every single time you watch it through.

Since season 4 started I've been watching seasons 1 - 2 during the long week between Sundays (sad right).

Probably the 5th time I've repeated season 1 and it's just amazing to go back and start from the beginning given where the series is at now.

Last edited:
The story keeps getting built up bigger and better. I expect the conclusion of this story to be so damn epic. I need to watch the final season of this show in a movie theater or a big projector and screen.

Last edited:
Hate re-watching season 1. Seeing all the Starks together and knowing what happens to them is too sad and frustrating. Couldn't care less about Cat though, after being reminded of how she treated Jon

Last edited:
Hate re-watching season 1. Seeing all the Starks together and knowing what happens to them is too sad and frustrating. Couldn't care less about Cat though, after being reminded of how she treated Jon
[cat] I want you to leave. [/cat]

Hey those things/monsters/group of people - that have the bald heads and cuts all over their faces and is with the snow wild chick that Jon Snow piped and broke his oath for... are they like trying to get the crown or throne too or are they just evil and kill people for no reason?

They are the ones that recently went to some village and killed all of the people there and told one little kid to go tell his people after they let him go.

You know what I'm so happy about this show... that little piece of **** Jeffrey/Joffrey/King Joffe Joffer however you spell and pronounce that little twit's name is dead. Oh man that made me so happy even though I didn't expect him to go out so soon and like that, but I was super tight when he was treating the little dude like **** at the wedding.

I thought he was going to go rape the red head Sanza girl and then the little dude would have killed him or something... also while my girl was catching up and rewatching some episodes I was looking at when he died and I think the old grandfather Lanestar dude might have been in on it too. If you think about it the Joffey kid got out of pocket at some meeting and the old dude sent him to bed, and then before the wedding the old grandma lady that Little Finger said was in on the poisoning was walking and plotting with the other old grandfather Lanestar and you know the old dude is all about their family name so he wouldn't want some twit like Joffey to be King and bring a bad name to their family... wouldn't be surprised this show has all kinds of twists and turns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom