OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man next sunday is gonna be bonkers. There will be bodies droppin everywhere, in every weather and almost any conceivable way. Want some fried murks? Follow Danny, Want popsicle murks? U and Snow know nothing,, want Revenge murk? Brienn vs Ramsay in a dirty fight, want megalomaniac mass murks? Follow Stannis and his mad quest for power....

Sunday cant get here fast enough.... by I am scared when it ends and we all are left gripping our tvs, phones, tablets or wherever you watch it.
mean.gif

-I got a feeling Olly gonna pull a sucka move. :smh: They giving that kid way too much scene time

-Cersei will finally be put in her place

-If Ramsey Savage square up with Tarthwitzki, he getting washed.

-Sansa still got that corkscrew, She gonna put in work :smokin

-Arya gonna goof. :smh:

-Stannis will take the temporary W, and take Winterfell.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure when Stannis is in a situation where he is no longer being followed like that she'll ditch him.
This isn't really my argument.

All I'm pointing out is that the unsullied are soft and when put in a situation where it's one on one or where they have to fend for themselves they are in fact inferior to a bunch of high class assassins.
What do you mean extra time?

If the young ones did not complete their training they should not be in uniform or given any sort of job. They should spend their time training. The entire time they were in the last city to the time they got to Mereen they should spend their time training. Nothing else.

You do not give untrained ppl soldier duties.
Whoever it is have a shook one for a leader.

No one has ever really followed him though. he started with way less people than Renly... Renly had twice the men.. People follow him now for several reasons but Melisandre being the main.

You're right about the unsullied young ones, still dont think they could have really done well in that situation.

The dragons are what people are going to be afraid of..

Daenerys is gonna send Meereen back to the dirt

Feel the same way. Shes gonna go all Stormborn on them and hopefully she comes back with Viscerion and Rhaegal as well and makes good on her threat to burn the city down if it comes to it. Those gold faced **** boys are gonna regret that they ever stepped to the Unburnt,Liberator of the Free Cities,rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms,ruler of the Andals and the first men,first of her name,Mother of Dragons :pimp:

Last edited:
That is the only thing that would leave me legit pissed is if Olly does something to arguably the fan favorite right now. Ever since they have shown how serious things are beyond the wall in the Season 2 finale, all the politics and scheming done South and beyond the Narrow Sea just does not matter in the grand scale of things. 

The only character I am 100% certain will not die is Tyrion.

Please let Dany release Viserion and Rhaegal.

Also wonder if Stannis' army, Brienne and Podrick, and Ramsay will all converge at Winterfell?

I think the biggest scene for next Sunday will b the battle at winter fell. Too much build up, stannis goin hard now he sacrificed his daughter. I don't think Ramsey makes it out but him and brianne's fight HAS to take the cake...it's what I want to see atleast lol

I agree with a lot of you guys on your predictions. I'm definitely down for a Brienne smackdown though. Her fight vs The Hound is top 5 fight scenes on my list.

The dragons from GoT are actually probably the biggest in fiction by the time they're fully grown.

Balerion 
sick.gif

Last edited:
nope still out numbered, and still in an uncompromising battle situation for their style of fighting.

Anyone else disappointed at how easily the Unsullied got washed again :smh:

They are a laughing stock. I'm convinced Ramsey and 20 good men could beat the brakes off the Unsullied.

Basically all people do to defeat them is pull a Nigel Powers. never fails.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom