OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're missing Grey Worm's leadership
mean.gif
,Ser Barristan the gawd wouldve taken out at least a dozen before getting slowed down 

Last edited:
y'all acting like the SoH are commoners with daggers.

No we're not

Unsullied we're dropping like flies and moving like molasses.

Maybe in the books the are presented more favorably, but in the show, they're trash. Especially after how the we're talked up by the dude who sold them

Last edited:
Grey probably been heeled and is faking still being hurt cause he feasting on baby girl's yambs every night

Last edited:
Am I the only one who loves when Mace Tyrell is on the screen, dude stay having me rolling.

Last edited:
Mace had me rollin last night. When he started singing.:rofl:

Dude from the iron bank was wildly annoyed. Saw him try to clap once to stop him, but Mace didn't let him.:rofl:

And the dude that plays Meryn Grant is perfect. That emotionless evil face. He would have been a good villian if he had more screen time.

Last edited:
Well damb... Another great episode... The sacrifice scene had me staring at the screen without blinking, even though NT preview ruined it for me :lol:...

Whoever said the Dany flying away scene looked cheap... I have to agree... It looked awful...

^ don't follow that chart, it has been disproven several times. Balerion was huge but compared to shenron and smaug shouldn't have been that much of a difference

You'll never be able to really tell their actual size but I just thought it was cool 
laugh.gif
. There's other charts out there as well showing just about the same size difference between Smaug/Shenron and Balerion. Balerion was just one ginormous *** Dragon 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You'll never be able to really tell their actual size but I just thought it was cool :lol: . There's other charts out there as well showing just about the same size difference between Smaug/Shenron and Balerion. Balerion was just one ginormous *** Dragon :lol:  

The important thing is that I think we can assume that Dany's dragons are not fully grown yet and have a ways to go. Maybe his youth is why the spears were able to impact Drogon. I think with more time, he'll be more lethal.

You'll never be able to really tell their actual size but I just thought it was cool 
laugh.gif
. There's other charts out there as well showing just about the same size difference between Smaug/Shenron and Balerion. Balerion was just one ginormous *** Dragon 
laugh.gif

The important thing is that I think we can assume that Dany's dragons are not fully grown yet and have a ways to go. Maybe his youth is why the spears were able to impact Drogon. I think with more time, he'll be more lethal.
For sure especially since the dragons in ASOIAF never actually stop growing 
laugh.gif
. Drogon was getting his first real taste of battle,once he becomes more battle hardened and stronger,same with his brothers, it might be a wrap for Westeros 
sick.gif

Last edited:
How many unsullied did dany pick up again?

And I'm sure she or someone else has said how deep her army is.. Anyone remember that number?

i agree. unsullied are trash.  without the dragons they are doing absolutely nothing.  grey worm was one of my favorite characters. not so much after watching the unsullied fight.

they really should have ended the last scene with the sacrifice. they could of built it up then switch over to dany then at the very end show shireen. 

the next episode they should really show an emotion davos when he finds out about shireen. 
embarassed.gif
 would be great tv.

i think stannis is going to eat next episode.  theres no way they sacrifice shireen for nothing.  

worried for jon...olly been looking crazy. honestly don't blame olly at all. hes a little kid. all he remembers is his family dying. much like arya...you can't expect them to be rational at such a young age. they are scarred for life. 

the sons of the pantry appear to be highly trained and coordinated assassins, except a couple of them looked like out-of-shape soccer dads when we caught a glimpse after the dragon came... point is, the show is doing a terrible job showing just hope lethal they are and how they've overmatched and surprised the unsullied both times.

as for the shocker next episode...
Jon is killed. they've spent a while building up to that. but he'll probably survive

I hope it's something more interesting though.

like:

the mountain wreaks havoc and, with Jaimie, frees cersei, leading to war with the religious zealots.

and then stannis invades winterfell, leading to another battle

but I fear we're going to enter walking dead territory and these plot lines will be left for next season. foh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom