OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It feels like when Wallace and Lady Sybil died

Son....I had to think about who you were talking about at first then realized it
indifferent.gif
. I haven't made it that far in the series
i'm mad about this.

so we posting downton abbey spoilers now?!?!
that episode aired months ago
So?

GRRM is WYILIN' out forreal. GoT was definitely the water cooler talk today at work
laugh.gif

I ain't been this shocked at a TV show since my man Wallace got shot
mean.gif

I better get some sort of vengence as a GoT viewer or else imma stop watching this ish
mean.gif

I said this in the book thread over a year ago but I have this shirt:

View media item 440178
I was waiting for the RW to happen so I could put a red X over Robb :lol:

Probably going to rock it on my day off at E3. I debated for a split second walking around with the X over Robb before Sunday but I would have been murdered in the streets.

This would be awesome. I've been wanting to see a young Robert wielding his battle axe and just murdering it during the rebellion.

Exactly! The books boast about Robert having godly strength, and that Ned couldn't even lift his Axe...would make for a great back story

Sounds like he was Thor. Only one able to lift his axe :lol:.

I said this in the book thread over a year ago but I have this shirt:

I was waiting for the RW to happen so I could put a red X over Robb :lol:

Probably going to rock it on my day off at E3. I debated for a split second walking around with the X over Robb before Sunday but I would have been murdered in the streets.

It would've looked like the scene when the peasants of Flea Bottom attacked joffrey.

I don't know how yall still be shocked after what happened to Ned. Even before I spoiled myself to future events what happened to Ned which was a shock to me at the time completely soured me to all hope in this story.

I don't know how yall still be shocked after what happened to Ned. Even before I spoiled myself to future events what happened to Ned which was a shock to me at the time completely soured me to all hope in this story.
I think it's because him killing off a main character in Ned was so unexpected that people didn't think he would then kill off his wife and oldest son. When I read it I was :wow: :frown:. What's great is that there's more stuff to make people emotional and sad coming up :lol:. Didn't realize that the series would play with people's emotions like it does.

you guys keep saying axe.  Robert swung a war hammer bros.

Caved in rhaegar's chest.

Robert-vs-Rhaegar-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-3420624-936-685.jpg

Just rewatched the episode (don't know why I did), still got all the same feels from last night. I wish the cruelest death upon Roose Bolton and Walder Frey, lsa;jdfldsj damn them!!!!! >:

I thought bran and rickon separating was sadder than losing a stiff, Robb, and one of the least popular characters in the series, lady stark

Question: What does the guy that just got married do? Do they off him or does he get to live and bang that chick?

Just rewatched the episode (don't know why I did), still got all the same feels from last night. I wish the cruelest death upon Roose Bolton and Walder Frey, lsa;jdfldsj damn them!!!!!
mad.gif
I rewatched from the bedding ceremony to the end again before work...

tumblr_inline_mghlyfZDZz1r3vz25.gif

Back
Top Bottom