OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have been talking about the "Red Wedding" since the beginning of the season, so I tried to guess what it was gonna be. I would've been spot on if that was Rob doing it to Joffrey :frown:

I was afraid it was going to be about Sansa and she would be raped and/or killed.

just re-watched the episode for the 4th time now, thinking a different result would happen like Robb would duck to a table and pull out a retractable double sword ala darth maul, or catelynn sensing it early signaling every one or Arya got to the wolf set him free and they bust in the doors like gangbusters and break loose or something. Damn. Still got me. Great episode. |I

^ :lol: :rofl:

I like that the story with so much fantasy fiction is the one that doesn't have the bs cop out exaggerated rescue scenes :lol:

^ :lol: :rofl:

I like that the story with so much fantasy fiction is the one that doesn't have the bs cop out exaggerated rescue scenes :lol:
Same here. Season 1 I just knew someone was going to save Ned at the last second. Felt :wow: :frown: :smh: :pimp: all at the same time.
Exactly, I was expecting somebody to swing through on some Zorro steez save Ned and kill the Lannisters, same when Little Finger betrayed him in the throne room.

Ser Jorah keeps simping :smh:. He just needs to chill with a hot bed slave every night.

I was going to post some gifs of the final scene... but I just got sad watching them :lol: :smh:

I'm going to rewatch it tomorrow with my brother.. he's going to be so damn furious. He absolutely lost it when Ned was killed, he might swear off the show :lol:

I was going to post some gifs of the final scene... but I just got sad watching them :lol: :smh:

I'm going to rewatch it tomorrow with my brother.. he's going to be so damn furious. He absolutely lost it when Ned was killed, he might swear off the show :lol:
Please record it haha. Just recorded my good friend's reaction. Entire episode he is just stone facing the tv :stoneface: then cue Rains of Castamere, dude is :x :smh: >: :\

Stayed out of this thread on purpose until I could watch the newest episode and let me tell you I loved every minute of this one! Rob's mother costed him his life and the life of his wife and unborn child, she made FAR too many bad emotionally charged decisions this season. Starks stay takin' L's! Damn!

Maybe I should just spoil myself so whatever happens hurts less. :smh:

Ever since last night all I've been doing is thinking bout situations, and possible things that's gonna happen. Cant even think straight.

Co worker caught me shaking my head for no god damn reason cause i was thinking bout the red wedding.

Stayed out of this thread on purpose until I could watch the newest episode and let me tell you I loved every minute of this one! Rob's mother costed him his life and the life of his wife and unborn child, she made FAR too many bad emotionally charged decisions this season. Starks stay takin' L's! Damn!
Catelyn did give some bad advice, but she warned Robb not to let Theon go back to the Iron Islands and also not to wife Talisa. Two of Robb's more costly mistakes, imo.

What bad advice did she really give though? Especially this season, they barely spoke. All I remember is her telling him not to kill Karstark and to go ahead and attack Casterly Rock.

Waiting to see some videos on YouTube of actual weddings, with someone trollin' the bride and groom, playing Rains of Castamere. They would have to be fans of the show, of course. :lol:

Last edited:
Her biggest mistake was releasing Jaime, but I assume even if they still had him as prisoner, he would have been freed as part of the massacre... So it's not as if that would have made a difference.

What bad advice did she really give though? Especially this season, they barely spoke. All I remember is her telling him not to kill Karstark and to go ahead and attack Casterly Rock.
Yeah she said a lot of dumb **** and gave bad advice but it fell on deaf ears for the most part. The only ongoing costly thing she did that stuck was sending Bree with Jaime to trade for Aarya and Sansa but I'm sure (although they never addressed it) she knows Sansa was forced to marry Tyrion and there's still no word at all about Aarya so there's that.

RW was nicely done, almost exactly as I had pictured it from the book.

This is the way a show should be though, the unpredictability makes it that much more captivating.

**** Cat Stark. I'm happy that ***** took an L.

Yall don't remember when my ***** Jon wanted to see Bran before he left for the wall?

**** her.

As someone with a horrible stepmom I never got over that. Never forgave her.

Back
Top Bottom