OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hennessy hennessy my man. I just got to checking my e-mail from earlier and joined, but then came back to this thread, saw your post and realized there's no way I am going to be able to draft tomorrow :wow: gotta back out. Sorry dude, appreciate for letting me briefly join.

You can say.,.

View media item 2047266
My name was set at Here Comes The Podrick Payne, but I have to run out now, no time to set up an auto-draft.

Last edited:
i just dont understand how they prepare that many ships for a journey in a short time frame.

i wish there was a better sense of continuity on this show. this season has thrown all of it out the window.

I imagine it's the same as how they navigate the sea better and basically come back from drowning. They made them have seemingly supernatural ability in regards to anything related to the sea that they've built on over the years.

Last edited:
hennessy hennessy my man. I just got to checking my e-mail from earlier and joined, but then came back to this thread, saw your post and realized there's no way I am going to be able to draft tomorrow :wow: gotta back out. Sorry dude, appreciate for letting me briefly join.

You can say.,.

View media item 2047266
My name was set at Here Comes The Podrick Payne, but I have to run out now, no time to set up an auto-draft.

This is really gonna mess things up man... Unfortunately I can't delete a team from the league once they've joined. Or at least haven't been able to figure out how to do that. Ksteezy still wants a spot too and you were the one who replaced him since he didn't respond in time. So you're still going to be in the draft unless I can figure out how to delete it. Please at least turn auto draft on so we don't have to wait a half hour every time it's your turn to pick, even if you don't arrange your draft order. If it's a throwaway email you could temp change the password and just let ksteezy change the team name and make an auto draft line up too. I understand things come up but damn man. Damn.

I have to assess whose signed up and who hasn't once I wake up here and will post an update in here.

ksteezy ksteezy stay posted man I'll try to get you in still.

Last edited:
I deleted my team, not sure why I'm still in.

But hey if someone can't take the spot I'll play along.

When do you West Coast guys wanna start, remember that I'm on the East Coast so don't say midnight or something :lol:

Just set up that auto-draft though, Hen's cheat sheet was pretty clutch in saving me some time tho :nthat:

On that note, the Snowcepticons body's are ready.

View media item 2048127

:lol: at tdogg leaving the thread over "corny name calling" and joining this fantasy draft still.

For real tho, we can't be clogging this thread up with this stuff. Took me forever to catch up with the thread. Been slippin but this ain't helping either.

:lol: at tdogg leaving the thread over "corny name calling" and joining this fantasy draft still.

For real tho, we can't be clogging this thread up with this stuff. Took me forever to catch up with the thread. Been slippin but this ain't helping either.

:rofl: :rofl: he gon' try and get that W that Stannis tried his whole life to get

He really is over in the book thread discussing theories and the show like nothing ain't changed though.

Last edited:
Eastern conference draft will start at 10 PM tonight. I'll be busy so I will have my auto draft on.

I will create another thread for the fantasy league. I've been trying to use spoilers to avoid clogging up the thread but I understand. Now that we have people in the league we can keep it separate.

:lol: at tdogg leaving the thread over "corny name calling" and joining this fantasy draft still. .
What does one have to do with the other??

geezus people with the exaggerations. I've posted in this thread after every episode. I've always been a heavier poster in the book thread than here.
As soon as this show starts on Sunday it goes about 5 pages an hour. I have no reason to keep up with the barrage of post in here.
(especially when half of the post are laughing at corny names yall make up for characters or recaps of what we just seen with people rehashing questions.)
what do you want from me?
read the books come in to the book thread.

@RustyShackleford calibeebee calibeebee robtoofresco robtoofresco all know im still gunning down Jon the second he crosses my path.

Damn u mad. :lol:

It's just jokes. And I was kinda getting at that fantasy draft being low key corny, too. No hate. :lol: y'all have fun.

Smh @ the salt lord getting a spot in the draft and I'm on standby.....I bet his first rounder is Urine Greyjoy

Back
Top Bottom