OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the assumption is that all of the White Walker generals are Craster's sons. Maybe NK has the ability to accelerate their aging once they turn.

We saw dead giants in the first episode of this season. Where they big assses at??
And where thee funk the ice gang get them big assss titanic anchor holding chains from?? LOL...

I'd find it really weird if NK was a gloater, stunted, or mocked his living enemies.

Just weird to give him any sort of attitude or personality.

I need him to be solely focused I know thing. No games being played.

If he loses cuz he overrated his power I'd be disappointed.

I am waiting for that moment when a protagonist reaches a level or does something that causes the Night King to lose his composure

If you're familiar with any shonen manga, you know what I mean

Like when Jon shocked the white walker at Hardhome by blocking the ice blade

I would never read the GOT subreddit..seems like spoiler city
the GOT subreddit is mainly spoiler free. im on it sometimes only to catch some easter eggs/details i may have missed or for some dankmemes. /r/freefolk is the spoiler one... never been there and never will

With all the talk of a rushed season, poor writing and plotholes, this was the first episode where I had some legitimate questions. I've been willing to let some of complaints about traveling and jumps in time pass, but some the writing is getting a little too sloppy now.

I would never read the GOT subreddit..seems like spoiler city
Nah. You get banned if you talk reckless. Mods even banned anyone that mentioned the leak ep. That's why they made /freefolk subreddit for peeps who give no dambs

And why did we get two rushed seasons again? I feel like I remember it being a budget issue which is crazy.

With all the talk of a rushed season, poor writing and plotholes, this was the first episode where I had some legitimate questions. I've been willing to let some of complaints about traveling and jumps in time pass, but some the writing is getting a little too sloppy now.

This entire walker kidnapping plan was complete nonsense from the beginning. I don't get how no one called him out on it or explained that Cersei doesn't give a #$#% about one zombie. I mean she literally has one of her own :lol: when I say the show is getting too unrealistic, I mean it in a logical sense. Yes, there's always been walkers and dragons, but it was still a realistic show when it came to how people made decisions, reacted, died, etc.

I'm getting to the point where I don't enjoy the show because the suspensions in logic that the writers are asking us to make are so extreme it jars you out of the moment.

Like even in the context of this show this stuff just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom