Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So which on of you clowns changed the colors to teal green, and replaced the dipset logo with that teenage hypebeast hundreds bomb? **** you.

I lost interest. Especially since I go online and cats got tanks, rolling with 3+ people and I'm solo with nothing stronger than a lmg. Still Tryna hold out for heist mode

So which on of you clowns changed the colors to teal green, and replaced the dipset logo with that teenage hypebeast hundreds bomb? **** you.
FIrst and foremost, the emblem changed due to testing which emblems will work since rockstar patched out the custom emblems, i do not know who changed the color. The crew still plays, Mac and I play atleast once a week. The crew is still active, i see jaymos and pop on all the time.

Hop on every now and then but this game NEEDS cops and crooks game mode bad. All the game modes in this game is trash.

Had to trade this in this past weekend game just got super weak. Bought it new for $30 and traded in for $25 , so basically long term rented the game for $5.

Last edited:
I really have no interest in online play. Never have really because I didn't see the hype in it. Anyone know when they're supposed to update the single player content, though?

Patiently waiting for some dlc for story mode. I'd like to especially see them flesh out what happened before the events of the game. Stuff like Franklin's past with Stretch and Tanisha would be really interesting to me. I'd also like to see what happens in the future. I hope R* keeps the story of the three main characters alive

P4L

Can't wait to see everyone come back to the game soon when these DLC's start rolling out.

From what I'm told, this is the last free update for a while then the paid ones will release with more gameplay content

Me, soul, Molly, Bri, jay and a few others are still on everyday

Add me if you trying to roll (gamer tag in the sig)

As far as single player dlc goes I don't think we'll see one til late 2014 early 2015. LoD/TBoGT didn't come out til almost a year later. Of course V is in a different position because of the One and PS4. If its going to be as good, I ain't even mad at waiting.

Back
Top Bottom