OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

For those who aren't where we are in terms of episodes.. I wont go into much detail.
But focus on brodys guard. the girl in prison in season one. Saul made sure estes didnt kill brody when he called it in. Saul tried damn hard to keep Carrie away from the situation at the end of season 2. Brodys car is moved super close to a ceremony on cia grounds. . and it wasn't brody who moved it.. yet the person who moved it clearly wasn't among the deceased. Then this lastest incident puts it right in eveyones face.

Many more clues. Writers are quite overt.

Last edited:
Ummm

Wth @ Carrie being pregnant. That came out of left field

And where the hell is Brody?! He's only been in 1 episode :smh:

Last edited:
This season is definitely getting better with each episode.

Saul takin' L's left and right at the moment.

Def. need some more Brody, been in one episode this whole season.

What pissed me off was Dana just wants to leave and her mom is just like "No!.. Well then I guess, sure go ahead." I mean I know she can't really stop her but like, after all the trouble she went through to find her when she ran off the first time with that dude, and now she just lets her leave with her 'friend' that she doesn't even know, just seemed odd. Maybe this is a way to kill Dana off - lol

Saul and Javadi were former friends as stated. The common thread currently existing thread between them, is Javadi's ex-wife.. she knows Saul, she knows Javadi.. she likely knows their dealings. Saul made the comment that she was supposed to be in witness protection, yet she just happens to be in VA(seemed to be visting her daughter), exactly when/where Javadi happens to be.

Sauls advertised plan was to have Carrie lure Javadi into a meeting, so he can confirm it was the Iranians.. but it seems imo, Sauls plan was to use Carrie to make it seem like she is luring Javadi into a meeting, but in fact.. was just used as an excuse to have Javadi off the wife "on camera" and meet/interface with Saul in person. After all.. Javadi didnt kill the wife, until he knew the CIA was watching.. He couldve done that in the dead of night or had one of his goons do it.. but he did it himself.. on his way to meet with Saul.

If Javadi didnt already know this about Carrie.. Why would he let Carrie live after the stunt(amongst his murderous reputation).. presumably because she insinuated that she was under CIA watch.. yet he had confidence enough to drive miles and off his wife. Who told him he wasnt being watched at that point? Obvious is obvious.

Doesnt matchup imo. If Saul knew she was suposed to be in phoenix in Witness protect. Saul knew she wasnt there either. And how exactly did Javadi know? The leak has to be someone highup in the ranks to move brodys car, to have intel on where a terrorists family is hidden, to call off a hit on Brody so that he takes the fall in a mass terror attack.

Lastly, dont forgot.. this whole situation was set in motion by Saul killlin the 6 targets in ep. 1 of season 3. This was carefully orchestrated from day 1 by him.

The revelation/twist that Javadi was one of Saul's originally was nice. He a wild boy though. I did not expect that sort of murder to happen.

I could only hope these recent events mean Dana is gone forever but I guess not. :lol: :smh: @ even involving the brother int hat goodbye (son had that face like "do I get some air time now?")

I'm guessing the Brody look alike knocked up Carrie.

Phen0m -

This time last year, 10/24/12 to be exact I wondered if Saul was a mole or double agent. My quotes from then taken from page 10 of this thread.

It would be a great story twist, however if it is, I don't want them to reveal any time soon. I would like them to keep stringing that a long.

Saul seems to have a lot of history that we don't know yet & didn't he pass the lie detector test last season too?

I would be heart broken to find out he was a sith lord... :x :frown: :lol:

Wow, can't believe they exposed Brody already. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here...I think Saul or Danny might be the mole. Danny has Lebanese heritage if I remember & that might come into play.

Carrie's crazy face scares me a bit. That ish is too real looking & all manic like....That face alone was worth winning the Emmy...

What if Walker & Brody were screens for the real terrorists Saul & Carrie?

Phen0m -

This time last year, 10/24/12 to be exact I wondered if Saul was a mole or double agent. My quotes from then taken from page 10 of this thread.

It would be a great story twist, however if it is, I don't want them to reveal any time soon. I would like them to keep stringing that a long.

Saul seems to have a lot of history that we don't know yet & didn't he pass the lie detector test last season too?

He actually failed it, then stormed out

Phen0m -

He actually failed it, then stormed out

That's right, he's asked about giving the razor blade to Hamid & the polygraph indicates he's lying to which he storms out citing he's already agitated to begin with... They never went back to that... :x

Maaaan, he better not be a sith lord....

Damn i forgot about the whole mole situation. Nice theory on how it could be Saul. Wondering if they will reveal the mole for the very last season or something.

The Dana storyline may seem pointless to everyone but I have a feeling there is a pay off at the end of the season (or near the end). They're telling her story for a reason & I think it will make sense if/when Brody comes back into the picture. The trouble is people are so annoyed by her, not sure if the payoff will be equatable for viewers when it arrives.

Yeah, I think we discussed the Saul-mole theory a few pages back?  I think the writers intentionally wanted us to think that he was the mole, slipping some subtle clues here and there, just to keep it in the back of our minds.  The "trick" could be to leave us with that thought, while revealing it to be someone totally different?  Who knows.  It's certainly been left ambiguous. 

Yeah, I think we discussed the Saul-mole theory a few pages back?  I think the writers intentionally wanted us to think that he was the mole, slipping some subtle clues here and there, just to keep it in the back of our minds.  The "trick" could be to leave us with that thought, while revealing it to be someone totally different?  Who knows.  It's certainly been left ambiguous. 

These were my season 1 thoughts as well. Seemed they tried to make it a "Scream" scenario.. where everyone is a suspect. Since then.. they've kept Saul pretty clean for the most part.. just alot of vague head nods to duplicity. The only other character it could plausibly be imo, is Virgil's brother Max.. who Carrie reintroduced randomly in the Yoga play.

Can someone refresh me on this mole situation? I'm drawing a blank.

Last edited:
I hope I never see danas homeless looking @%& ever again. And wow at the mom just letting her go...why are typical American moms always so soft? My mom would've been like "You're about to almost die again if you don't get in right now" and would've dragged me in anyway

If Nasir was able to turn a hardcore patriot recon marine into a radical jihadist in Brody, what's to say Saul hasn't been turned into a jihadist to infiltrate the highest levels of US intelligence? They got Brody into being a high profile Senator. Or what if Saul was always a double agent? Maybe he's a double agent for the Israelis?

In addition to Hamid somehow getting a razor blade to off himself after Saul was in the room, that chick Aileen also offed herself in prison on the glass that Saul gave her...

I love Saul but the more I think about it, the fact that Saul being a mole or double agent would be such a mind **** that it would be awesome...

Saul tried damn hard to keep Carrie away from the situation at the end of season 2. Brodys car is moved super close to a ceremony on cia grounds. . and it wasn't brody who moved it.. yet the person who moved it clearly wasn't among the deceased.
Wasn't Saul on a aircraft carrier at Abu Nazir's funeral when the CIA blew up? Saul was trying to keep Carrie away from Brody not the CIA funeral specifically.

Not saying he isn't mole, but so far this episode/season, nothing really is making a stronger case for it imo.

Can someone refresh me on this mole situation? I'm drawing a blank.
It started in the first season that somebody was giving info to Nazir's ppl. 2nd season heavily pointed to that even more with a few things. We all thought it was that one other agent that was semi cool with Carrie but he died and now apparently somebody is still leaking info.

The signs pointing to it basically dealt with critical info being leaked at certain points. I can't recall them right now but it's in this thread :lol: Maybe search mole and see what you find. I just can't remember the exact situations that had everyone thinking the same thing but even on the show the question is raised that their might be a mole.
How come the Psych Ward didn't realize Carrie was pregnant?
Cuz she wasn't pregnant then.

I assume this is the 2nd time she banged the Brody look alike after she got released and didn't want to stay at home cuz she was being watched.

Thinking about it now I wonder how much more bat**** crazy she's gonna get with her mood swings and being off her meds :lol: But hey maybe the pregnancy straightens her out.
If Nasir was able to turn a hardcore patriot recon marine into a radical jihadist in Brody, what's to say Saul hasn't been turned into a jihadist to infiltrate the highest levels of US intelligence? They got Brody into being a high profile Senator. Or what if Saul was always a double agent? Maybe he's a double agent for the Israelis?

In addition to Hamid somehow getting a razor blade to off himself after Saul was in the room, that chick Aileen also offed herself in prison on the glass that Saul gave her...

I love Saul but the more I think about it, the fact that Saul being a mole or double agent would be such a mind **** that it would be awesome...
:lol: I remember when we were all thinking Saul was the mole after he did something questionable. If I remember ppl were saying he was the one that slipped some prisoner a razor so that he could kill himself.

I'm still not sold on it yet. That razor scene still has that unanswered question and Saul aint know that white chick was gonna kill herself with glasses unless they start a trend I can't say that scene was anything more than it was. Some of the stuff he's doing right now is counter-productive if he's the mole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom