OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

that pakistani chick is 
pimp.gif

anyone have any idea what all those medicine bottles were in the kids closet?  steroids?

carrie thinkin she superwoman gonna save sandy from that mob tho and then layin a guilt trip on quinn who saved her life :smh:

I really don't think he could of saved him personally but in previews for next episodes even Dar Adal said Quinn could of saved him but his love for Carrie/wanting to protect her allowed Sandy to die.

Quinn would've been overtaken by that mob eventually if he left the car then they would've dragged carrie out the car also.

Last edited:
holy just realized that the guy who snapped on carrie was eliiot of elliot and gretchen from breaking bad 
laugh.gif

didnt know he had it in him 
laugh.gif

edit: was it just me or did the baby seem kinda down syndrome-y?

Last edited:
Carrie is really ******* crazy, those scenes in the bathtub were so uncomfortable to watch.
She put the baby on the front seat too. What the ****?

Carrie is really ******* crazy, those scenes in the bathtub were so uncomfortable to watch.
She put the baby on the front seat too. What the ****?
haha shes like kenny powers, except he had the baby on the back of his Can-am  
laugh.gif

Eh, premiere was really good but this show has completely lost the compelling aspect it had of American soldier turned traitor jihadist on American soil undercover. I was kinda hoping they'd come up with something new within that world for Carrie to face just as thrilling and compelling. This just seems like more of a continuation which can turn out to be great but I wanted something that would hook me the same way it did the first time. Not that it's a bad thing but the show now is just a very topical political black ops/espionage show which is still cool cuz there aint nothing else like it on tv but what it once was.

As for the ep, don't care for this kid in Pakistan, Quinn aint smashing Carrie ever unless it's surprise angry sex; he been getting soft since he killed that kid by accident and it's clear he in to the bbw ( :lol: @ making her sleep on the floor though), or where Saul is at currently back with his wife and it being "her turn" even if he's planning a comeback.

Stoll was cool in this though, especially since I watched this right after The Strain finale. Shame his character went out like that cuz Quinn is a *****, he just needs to quit if he don't want to do this anymore. I was interested if his character was a traitor, still want to know who he was gonna meet.

Damn that baby looks just like Brody :lol: Remember last season at the end yall were thinking it was mentally or physically deformed? :lol: :smh: She just got a big head and is a ginger. Carrie looking real shook with that baby :smh: What she did aint even something to try.

Dude who played Walt's former partner on BB and the lawyer on Suits is good with the accents. He sounded completely different and I felt his anger. Hope he gets a steady role on a good show. Seems like a good actor. Wonder why Carrie didn't bring his character with her on the plane.

:lol: @ Pakistan not being a country but just an acronym. Cold.

Carrie was tripping ,if quinn tells you nothing more can be done...then nothing more can be done

Quinn out here sky rocketing through everyones favorite TV characters list

Last edited:
Son should've just ran everyone over. He was very timid with his gun shots. Shot only 3 ppl. I'm sure he had a full clip. Aint that 15 rounds?

Also find that other gun in the car.

Plus the gun Stoll had just disappeared but he was the pull it out first before help even arrived.

Quinn was just shook. He aint the same super skilled assassin he was when first introduced obviously. Son grew a heart.

Quinn been through too much, son is just tired at this point.

We seen how much he was about that life.

Tf? :lol:

What else could they have done? They were HEAVILY outnumbered. You think those twelve shots would have stopped all the other aggressors from bum rushing Quinn and Carrie? Quinn was right for getting the hell out of there.

Tf? :lol:

What else could they have done? They were HEAVILY outnumbered. You think those twelve shots would have stopped all the other aggressors from bum rushing Quinn and Carrie? Quinn was right for getting the hell out of there.
He should've ran them dudes over to get Stoll and I don't know maybe empty the clip on them? 15 bullets means 15 bodies. I was disappointed in dude. Son gave up on driving when they lift the car up one time. How many times or how long could they have pulled that off? Son was shook and tentative. The only decisive move he made was to flee after they lost dude :smh:

Same for the other gun that just disappeared and if Carrie had found the other one that's another 15. So at the least you got 30 bodies (45 if you find the other gun) in an angry mob of what? 40? It wasn't a hundred dudes out there at the start.

But like I said I can understand dude's softness now. He killed that kid and can't get over it but for some reason is basically still doing the same damn job endangering all of his associates when out in the field. Son should've just quit and started drinking and smashing fat chicks sooner.

Last edited:
Quinn is a bad mofo but he's not a one man riot squad.
Carrie would've put in more work if she was driving. She would've took it back to Dana showing ppl how to run somebody over.

I think the simp in him was more worried about saving Carrie cuz he wanna smash and she's a mother.

My man Quinn finessin' that BBW 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Carrie is a complete psychopath 
sick.gif

^You think it has to do with her missing Brody so much that she can't even be around her child? The kid clearly resembles Brody (ginger).

Happy for Sal that he's most likely getting the position he's always deserved but his wife is definitely leaving him if so.

I think it probably has more to do with her sickness. Just not ready or fit to do it. To me that was some real serious stuff she did though. Like not wanting to hold her, change her, uneasy being around her were signs but that tub scene :smh: :stoneface: That was a leap a bit imo cuz it wasn't like she's been dealing with the baby for weeks and breaking down.

As written, she just has a serious problem. Guess she couldn't do the parent thing unless Brody was around and kept the kid for one reason but when it was there it was a whole different situation and reality.
Wasn't she still drinking or smoking when she was pregnant?
Yeah a bit before she told Brody. That was everyone's reasons for saying the baby was born with some illness.

I'd like to assume she stopped after he died and just had a healthy baby.

Last edited:
As written, she just has a serious problem. Guess she couldn't do the parent thing unless Brody was around and kept the kid for one reason but when it was there it was a whole different situation and reality.
Yeah I remember her saying something about she was only keeping the baby cause of Brody (trapping him to be with her?) & now that she's here & he's gone it's different. 

^Referring to the scene where her & the baby are parked in front of Brody's old place. 

Don't think she was trapping him cuz she hesitated on telling him when they met again. She really thought they could've been together. Holding out hope for dude and them. Plus it wouldn't be much of a trap by the time he got betrayed, his own family didn't want him back. Probably would've kept him from ODing on drugs had she told him sooner.

Last edited:
he probably didn't want to start taking people out until he was out of options ..he should of just started taking out the people in the back before the broke the side door windows and backed out of there

Back
Top Bottom