OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

They were smart for lifting the car up so they couldn't reverse. Never seen that before. Definitely wasn't the first time that group attacked a car.

They were smart for lifting the car up so they couldn't reverse. Never seen that before. Definitely wasn't the first time that group attacked a car.

I was thinking the same :lol:
Yeah for a quick sec I was like damn :wow: that's some manpower in action and just genius to think of that before they had a chance to just drive off but I knew it couldn't last. Did work though.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I thought so too... brilliant move... 

Yeah for a quick sec I was like damn :wow: that's some manpower in action and just genius to think of that before they had a chance to just drive off but I knew it couldn't last. Did work though.

What took me out of that scene a bit was Quinn clearing the rear bumper by firing a couple shots through back windshield. If he had just done that from the get-go when he realized it had been lifted, they all would have gotten out of there.

What took me out of that scene a bit was Quinn clearing the rear bumper by firing a couple shots through back windshield. If he had just done that from the get-go when he realized it had been lifted, they all would have gotten out of there.
Quinn really didn't try anything to get out of there until buddy got dragged out car. It literally looked like he was waiting for the truck in front of him to move, then once dude got dragged out he's like welp gotta do something now.

Dude should've kept the hairpiece he wears on the strain in his jacket pocket. Could've worn it and no one would've recognized him. Or they would've just laughed when they saw him.

Last edited:
Carrie is ****** up. Irl she shoulve aborted. Zero logic to keep it if she works that much. But its a show lol.

Russo shoulds put his shirt on his head or something. 6foot bald white man...cmon..

Thay ear guy from breaking bad was also in suits. A bunch of them have been around popular shows lol. Gale and the mom from GoT was in suits too.

Or at least give it up for adoption. She thinks her sister will take care of the kid for the next 18 years.

The baby looks so much like Brody. The bathtub scene was disturbing to see. Carries sister calling her out needed to be said.

Quinn banging the big girl. The joke that the guy said at the restaurant gave me a chuckle. The way Quinn beat up those guys was nice should have helped at the mob scene.

I thought Saul would have left his wife after cheating on him.

I looked closely and the medical student that the kid put in his bag was called a xeron injection don't know what he's going to do with it. But I like his storyline. Homeland is back :pimp:

Last edited:
Weren't saul and his wife separated last season? Regardless, he should've dropped her and moved on.

Weren't saul and his wife separated last season? Regardless, he should've dropped her and moved on.

I remember they said they would work things out once Saul got the new position at the end of last season. Simp Berenson.

Last edited:
He should've asked out that cute analyst they were working with last season. She was gorgeous.

I like the addition of the paki guy. That chick was :pimp:

First two episodes were pretty good imo

Lol but her dad didn't want her to even be in the same room with him. I just found out he was in life of pi and the baseball movie

Next week Farrah returns she's so lovely

I forgot the guy that plays her father passed away.

Wonder if they'll add that as a story element in the story, her father on the show dying.

the first episode of this season (part 1) was the best episode since season 1. I like the tone so far, should be interesting, although I really was hoping Corey Stoll would be a full character, he was amazing on House of Cards

Back
Top Bottom