OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Personally don't see anything wrong with matching, however me personally I will match my shoes with a shirt.  However it won't be the shirt that came out for the shoes, I don't do that.  I will wear a shirt with like colors, if it happens to be a full moon I will throw on a baseball cap.  White no show Nike socks and some jean shorts and call it a day.  Those are my fits all day in the summer, you want to match your shoes with the shirt that came out with the shoes go ahead.  I can't tell you not to anymore than I can tell someone what shoes to wear, wear what you like and buy what you like.
I don't do that with most shoes but with the aps I kinda had to. went through a lot to get the shoes and love rocking them every time I do so.

for today, hypebeast rd.2

If you changed the red pants, this would be a cool fit.

Alp, can they just take your pic like that and put it on their show without consent? How does that kind of stuff work. 
laugh.gif

those dudes were horribly forced and lame but the flowers coming in full and robust made me chuckle.
i used to have to buy xl shirts just for my belly and one of my ex-gf's called me a fat pig before so i can imagine it doesn't feel good to be publicly ridiculed about size.
if you ever get motivated to cut some weight though, i'm sure you could do it. it's tough but i feel much better nowadays.

If you changed the red pants, this would be a cool fit.

Alp, can they just take your pic like that and put it on their show without consent? How does that kind of stuff work. :lol:
Don't know, we need one of the nt lawyers to chime in.

Edit: you don't like the red pants?

Last edited:
those dudes were horribly forced and lame but the flowers coming in full and robust made me chuckle.
i used to have to buy xl shirts just for my belly and one of my ex-gf's called me a fat pig before so i can imagine it doesn't feel good to be publicly ridiculed about size.
if you ever get motivated to cut some weight though, i'm sure you could do it. it's tough but i feel much better nowadays.
Nah man it really doesn't bother me. Any attention, either positive or negative, is good attention. Extreme examples like swaggedoutlondon getting his *** whipped is obviously an exception to that rule :lol:

If you put it on IG, Facebook owns it so it'll have to be taken up with them.

Alp...we husky, who cares, we still get thots 

Last edited:
This clown.

He could've gone in the "fools thinking they're doing it" thread but I know 40oz is somewhat HBish with their hats.

So they can just slander other people at will?
basically, if it doesnt rise to the level of defamation, which is a whole nother can of worms....

plus you would then have to file a lawsuit and prove damages....etc.... more trouble than it is worth

Last edited:
basically, if it doesnt rise to the level of defamation, which is a whole nother can of worms....

plus you would then have to file a lawsuit and prove damages....etc.... more trouble than it is worth
Oh ok. Definitely more trouble than it's worth and like I said I don't really care.

for today, hypebeast rd.2

It takes a lot of guts to post actual pics of self in forums, because we all know most users in forums look like trolls in real life. Repped and more respect to you Alp.

Last edited:
I CANT MAN. HIS VOICE. I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DROP THE N BOMB FOR SOME REASON TOO.

sounds like he could have a speech impediment, or some type of delayed development. Or could already be addicted to crack, but who am I to judge?? Wish I was instagram famous.

Back
Top Bottom