OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Just called Tanger in mebane, NC for the carmine 6s.. first they said they did do phone orders and had my size which was 11 1/2.. team member got off the phone for like 15 secs then when she came back said they all sold out... sounded kinda suspect but okay

Just called Tanger in mebane, NC for the carmine 6s.. first they said they did do phone orders and had my size which was 11 1/2.. team member got off the phone for like 15 secs then when she came back said they all sold out... sounded kinda suspect but okay

seems like a lot of this going around these days. Although the Carmines have been posted since yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if they did actually sell out

I can see both possibilities happening. They could've sold out but the way they been acting lately they could also be acting shady. I saw the penny sharpie pack yesterday at my local outlet. I didn't cop and regretted it, so this morning I had nike chat look to see if any were available at any outlet in my area, she said no results came up. But I went in person and asked an employee. Where the foam and 6 were on display yesterday was empty, employee says "I think I have one in the back" comes walking out with it, 2 secs later". [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Yea I can also see both things happening. . I guess I could be a little bitter considering I've been trying to get those carmines since they came out.. it just seemed funny to me tho that at first she was just like oh yea but we only got an 11 1/2 and 12.. then a couple secs later there sold out... but enough no need to wine and complain I guess my search still continues

Victoria said no phone orders till Monday she ran out of forms to do one

Heard lake Elsinore had these, called they sold out yesterday
Sounds like these are selling out the day they are putting out.

Last edited:
+1 (435) 649-7442
Park City, UT

Jordan Coaches Jacket.... its quite supreme if i say so myself

phone orders for now are welcomed..

SOLD OUT STOP CALLING THEM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom