OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Stopped by the Deer Park, NY outlet a couple hours ago, there were two, I scooped up one (marked down to $350). The other one may still be there

Last edited:

Stopped by the Deer Park, NY outlet a couple hours ago, there were two, I scooped up one (marked down to $350). The other one may still be there
dam called in this morning and it was already sold out. I've been meaning to get some acg at some point too

Nike Factory Store at Westgate Mall in Saratoga, CA

LeBron 13 Multicolor colorway:  $139.99

Lebron 12 low colbalt colorway:  $119.99

Lebron Soldier 9 purple colorway:  $89.99

and the same KDs and pricing as the Vacaville Outlet store posted previously.

can't believe the kobe mentality for $49.99 were gone in two weeks.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I thought they were. I'm looking for a pair of those. I slept hard on them when they first dropped. Gotta get a pair

South Las Vegas premium outlets (1-10-16)
Not much with tech fleece.  Dissapointed no seahawks racers left in 9 or 9.5.  I left empty handed but I think there are some decent finds here for  you guys. 
no size 9 or 9.5 for seahawks

Lots of Vino Kobe X on hash...

FSR of BHM.  two racks full

Saw this at the register, probably returns.  

Last edited:
Factory Story at the Block, Orange CA

Couldn't take pics and the prices are estimates because I had to rush back to work and don't quite remember.

FSR Lebron 13 - The Akronite Philosphy - forgot price
Sz 8.5 - Class of '97 Penny Pack ~ $299
Sz 9.5 - Stussy Air Max 95 - Blue ~ $180
Grey Tech Fleece Crewneck Sweater ~ $70
Black Tech Fleece Hoodie (chest zipper, not AW77) ~ $140

I picked up the coaches jacket here in Indy yesterday before they even put them out and today they are all gone. Only place I know still has right now is south Chicago only has white in medium and going fast. View media item 1864771

I paid $80 and the one here in Indy can't sell them no longer because they got a email at 1pm not to sale. i jus ordered the last one from Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom