OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I paid $80 and the one here in Indy can't sell them no longer because they got a email at 1pm not to sale. i jus ordered the last one from Chicago.

Friday when I was at south Chicago employees were telling people $180 for the white Jordan X supreme coaches jacket. First time I experienced south Chicago employees blatantly trying to resell out the store. I'm glad you grabbed one for $80

Last edited:
If you're looking for them in SoCal, Ontario mills only got the shoes but sold out immediately. The only other place that got the collection was Lake Elsinore which sold out as well.

If you're looking for them in SoCal, Ontario mills only got the shoes but sold out immediately. The only other place that got the collection was Lake Elsinore which sold out as well.

When did they get the shoes? Was just there the last couple of days and saw nothing.

When did they get the shoes? Was just there the last couple of days and saw nothing.

I called yesterday and the guy at OM told me they had a limited supply and they were all sold out. I'm wondering if they were all backdoored...

Last edited:
Only place in Florida that got them was tampa. And that was last week. I shoulda called all these places last week. Welp. Gonna keep calling daily and hope.

It's crazy seeing some of the product that other stores get. I work at the Boise, ID Factory Store and we don't see returns or product like the larger cities.

And reading a few pages back about shady employees, that's a damn shame if they are treating the consumers like that. I've works for Nike nearly 10 years in a variety of roles and my thought is consumer first. Not everyone athlete is going to feel like that though

Last edited:
It's crazy seeing some of the product that other stores get. I work at the Boise, ID Factory Store and we don't see returns or product like the larger cities.

And reading a few pages back about shady employees, that's a damn shame if they are treating the consumers like that. I've works for Nike nearly 10 years in a variety of roles and my thought is consumer first. Not everyone athlete is going to feel like that though
Thank you for not letting the greed control you

Checked eBay and saw that one seller who cleaned out that one Texas outlet that got the jackets.

I was told by an employee of the Orange, CA store that they also received some Supreme Jackets. He said they sold out immediately though.

Doesn't matter if you keep calling. They got instruction to pull it from the floor and lock it away.

Your gonna keep getting "no" answers.

just saw the LeBron 12 Double Helix colorway for $99 back at nike factory store at westgate mall, saratoga, CA.

saw them on the display shelves in the fall,  then off the shelves after two weeks

i asked them about it a month ago and they still had them in the back

now they're back out on the floor but on the back shelves with everything else

Back
Top Bottom