OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Clearance in 192 & IDrive (Orlando) 20% OFF

Also Celebration Factory 20% off hash wall , not sure about other two big outlets.

Clearance I Drive - Misc **KIDS*** Jordan Heat in  hash wall - Grape 5, 11's , 5's , kid barkleys

Apologies failed to stress KIDS...I Grabbed 11's and 5's for kids off the hash wall..

Monday they did have a ton of stuff.. Cigar 6's, Concords , Bred Lows , 2's , and 13's behind the register. It lasted 23 seconds until all bulk buyers go through them. 

Last edited:

Also Celebration Factory 20% off hash wall , not sure about other two big outlets.

Clearance I Drive - Misc Jordan Heat in  hash wall - Grape 5, 11's , 5's , kid barkleys
Any pics of the 11's???

Clearance I Drive - Misc Jordan Heat in  hash wall - Grape 5, 11's , 5's , kid barkleys
Phone# and address to this place please? I tried looking it up and called the one at Orlando International Outlets, they don't have any 5s or 11s.

Just got back in front of a computer. Apologies - failed to put kids.. I grabbed the legend blue 11's for kids they were on the hash wall and also grabbed some 5's. Not sure if clearance stores take phone orders out here. going to correct post now. 

They do be having some  often..Last week I grabbed a pair of cigar 6 , 13's , conconrds low and bred lows. This is I-Drive Clearance Orlando. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back in front of a computer. Apologies - failed to put kids.. I grabbed the legend blue 11's for kids they were on the hash wall and also grabbed some 5's. Not sure if clearance stores take phone orders out here. going to correct post now. 

They do be having some  often..Last week I grabbed a pair of cigar 6 , 13's , conconrds low and bred lows. This is I-Drive Clearance Orlando. 

Dude, enjoy those finds now. San Leandro Clearance used to be the same way 4-5 years ago. First it had fire everytime, then it became hit or miss, and now it's over-picked and stocked with nothing but garbage each and everytime I go. Still have the low prices, but garbage.

All I'm saying is live it up dude, you're lucky.

Dude, enjoy those finds now. San Leandro Clearance used to be the same way 4-5 years ago. First it had fire everytime, then it became hit or miss, and now it's over-picked and stocked with nothing but garbage each and everytime I go. Still have the low prices, but garbage.

Just gotta hit it at random *** times for the come up when the employees are feeling nice and generous :lol: :nerd:

Shouldn't have to be that way though.

That said I agree with your statement in general. I love my SB's and those are straight to disco, which are still an easy cop. Air Maxes too. Jordans are a problem.

Only reason why San Leandro has garbage now is because they have resellers who don't work and loiter the store all day and waiting by the stock room door. And grabbing all the heat before it even hits the racks. It's the only place where I've seen people camp out 2 hours before the store even opens. You just gotta go early in the morning or hope to get lucky.

Last edited:
Stopped by the Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store. 20% off footwear, 30% off apparel. They had nothing though. Looked completely tapped out.

Only reason why San Leandro has garbage now is because they have resellers who don't work and loiter the store all day and waiting by the stock room door. And grabbing all the heat before it even hits the racks. It's the only place where I've seen people camp out 2 hours before the store even opens. You just gotta go early in the morning or hope to get lucky.

Damn. I didn't know it was like that. I can't compete with that kind of dedication.

If you guys don't ever like the way an outlet works. (Cater to resellers / shadiness) take one of those serveys and give them the lowest possible ratings.

Leave in the comment box you would like to be contacted or explain the situation.

9 out of 10 times they'll reach out to you.

Make sure to leave your number.

Cam clips were on point 
laugh.gif
 That was dope though.

I did not realize people make outlet run videos. I don't have the patience to normally to look in other people's sizes but the last time I was there I had the time to check the entire hash wall grabbed everything I liked and an employee used a hand held scanner gadget to check to see what they had in the back. Ended up having 2 out of 5 showing in stock but could only locate 1 pair. If you have the time and can find an employee to help I recommend it especially when they're running an extra discount on the hash wall.

^@just4kicks

My post got deleted...but this is exactly what I'm trying to do...Orlando has 6 outlets...we can network here and hit each of these daily and report back. I know I hit 1 or 2 myself everyday....if we divide and conquer NT can eat more. Orlando heads lets link up.

If we don't its the bulk buyers that continue to feast...

Last edited:
Gonna be in Ft Lauderdale / Miami area this weekend and have time to hit one outlet, any suggestions? Not familiar with the area.

Last edited:
^@just4kicks

My post got deleted...but this is exactly what I'm trying to do...Orlando has 6 outlets...we can network here and hit each of these daily and report back. I know I hit 1 or 2 myself everyday....if we divide and conquer NT can eat more. Orlando heads lets link up.

If we don't its the bulk buyers that continue to feast...

I'm not from the area, but I love this idea. The game has changed and we need to adapt.

Gonna be in Ft Lauderdale / Miami area this weekend and have time to hit one outlet, any suggestions? Not familiar with the area.

sawgrass mills mall
havent been there since i moved to PA, but the mall is gigantic and nike store used to get some good stuff

Back
Top Bottom