OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Wowwww. i called the store in Memphis at 10 lookin' for am1's and they said they were out. Just called back and he said that they were"seriously" out this time.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn missed out on the HOH Uptempos, oh well. Garnetts are more then likely black/blue and the number is (901) 332-9325

Hold on those uptemops were the HOH white/navy/ and yellow or just the white/navy's?

^I assumed they were the white/blue/yellow because the person who posted the original info said reggie millers. When you call give them the style number andthey can tell you if it was the white/navy or HOH.

called about the garnett's in memphis earlier and was told that they were 59.99 (not 49.99 or 39.99) so I did like john stckton and passed....

Has anyone had a successful price match from any of the following outlets on the red AM1's? Seattle, Riverhead, Jersey gardens or Ellenton? Thanks.

^
I have.

Over the phone.

Two more coming @ 49.99...

Anyone that's really pressed over that "saved" $11 at a store that has sold out, you do you.

You obviously don't really "want" the shoe.

Glad I got my AM1s for 49.99 from Kissimmee quite awhile ago together with 6Rings HOF's. Almost got 2 pairs for my friends last night but not for 69.99thank you! I'm sure they're not gonna be down with that either.

Originally Posted by magc840

I don't care what someone thinks of me.
But I get this in my inbox AFTER you publicly post?

"Next time you have nothing better to say, stuff it. Talk about integrity when you make other people look bad. What was so wrong with I did? You are taking this game soooo seriously. Just enjoy it man. I know I have been. Peace!

Words to live by:
[h1]"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
[/h1] [h1]-Dorothy Nevill (1826-1913) "[/h1]
[h1][/h1]
laugh.gif

Case rested.

You made yourself look bad, I'm just commenting on the actions you shared publicly.

Usually, people work out things before they go to the register and hold up the line.

I got my 4.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
I have.

Over the phone.

Two more coming @ 49.99...

Anyone that's really pressed over that "saved" $11 at a store that has sold out, you do you.

You obviously don't really "want" the shoe.

Which one price matched for you? Thanks.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by magc840

I don't care what someone thinks of me.
But I get this in my inbox AFTER you publicly post?

"Next time you have nothing better to say, stuff it. Talk about integrity when you make other people look bad. What was so wrong with I did? You are taking this game soooo seriously. Just enjoy it man. I know I have been. Peace!

Words to live by:
[h1]"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
[/h1] [h1]-Dorothy Nevill (1826-1913) "[/h1]
[h1][/h1]
laugh.gif

Case rested.

You made yourself look bad, I'm just commenting on the actions you shared publicly.

Usually, people work out things before they go to the register and hold up the line.

I got my 4.

I actually live by those words and be the better man and stuff it myself if you can't. God bless you!

Now let's keep this very informative thread going shall we?

received my jordan jacket. Overall nice jacket but alittle to big for me. If anybody has a medium and needs a large maybe we can trade. Just pm me

You guys r crazy!! LOL I went to Woodbury commons last night to pick up my Air Max 1's and saw about 60 air max boxes ready to be shipped. the workers atthe store were pissed about having to get them all boxed and shipped. They said there was a major influx of calls that sent the outlet into a frenzy
laugh.gif
. They still had a few sizes left after all of that. 9.5-10.5, 11, and I think acouple of sz 13's.

IM IN AND OUT TODAY

ST AUGUSTINE OUTLET CB34 BLK/RED FSR $39.97 BIRDSNEST AIRMAX95 FSR $59.99

GULFPORT OUTLET FLIGHT 95 WHT/NAVY FSR $24.99

CAMARILLO OUTLET CDP 2/21 $129.99

HILTONHEAD/MYRTLE BEACH/GULFPORT ALL HAVE 2009 AIRMAX SAMPLES ON THE HASH $44.99-$59.99 BE SPECIFIC WHEN CALLING

yo oldsole how the eff do you get all this info? Your the man.

BTW for you guys looking for the price match on the QS 87's I would advide you to keep trying. Just got a spot to match the Vacaville $37.97 price for 4pairs. 2 for me, one for my brother and one for a buddy. Can't wait for them to come in. Do they come without a box top?

Thanks oldsole for all the updates! Credit where credit is due. It's not easy doin' all these updates. It's hard work so props to you my man!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

IM IN AND OUT TODAY

ST AUGUSTINE OUTLET CB34 BLK/RED FSR $39.97 BIRDSNEST AIRMAX95 FSR $59.99

GULFPORT OUTLET FLIGHT 95 WHT/NAVY FSR $24.99

CAMARILLO OUTLET CDP 2/21 $129.99

HILTONHEAD/MYRTLE BEACH/GULFPORT ALL HAVE 2009 AIRMAX SAMPLES ON THE HASH $44.99-$59.99 BE SPECIFIC WHEN CALLING
thanks dude... i called all the spots and here is what i heard:
HILTONHEAD - had 3 grey/neon samples - sold out
MYRTLE BEACH/GULFPORT - both said they dont have have any... im too lazy to call again to talk to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom