OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

air max 87 u know and where i need a pair for spring. drop the info only if u want . pm me btw is there a 10.5

^
nerd.gif

Guess we know the same people
wink.gif

eek.gif
AM87 How did you manage to use the discount?

I got mine for $60 shipped
grin.gif

$49.99 + tax + shipping.

What outlet did you scoop them from?

well,since this a thread for UPDATES...

Italy Blue am95s on ndc for anyone who cares.

edit: is this kid below me still saying my name? its been over a year homie. c'mon son. get a life outside of Niketalk....oh wait, you are niketalk
indifferent.gif

i think someone is looking for attention
laugh.gif

And they say I make useless post
laugh.gif

I hope some real noble upncoming NikeTalkers come through because there is far 2 much egoism going on

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

And they say I make useless post
laugh.gif

I hope some real noble upncoming NikeTalkers come through because there is far 2 much egoism going on
but you do make useless post
happy.gif

Man I really wish I would've been able to get a pair of those AM 87s anyone wanna help me find a pair of size 9 or 9.5s

Anyone seen lebron Vs at the outlets in a 10 or 10.5. Called customer service and they aren't seeing any in the system. Could still be a stray pairon thehash wall somewhere...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I love when NTers just post for the sake of advertising their sigs
laugh.gif
I love it when NTers (or Americans in general) just give themselves credit for the sake of pretending they're someone.
laugh.gif
Since you thought I'm posting "for the sake of advertising mysig", I guess pairing that quote with that video clip went right over your head, huh?

BTW, in case you missed the title, this thread is for updates on Nike/JB shoes members have come across. Yet, almost every post from you involves babblingabout people contacting you in order to learn how to master outlet shopping, so who's really the one posting for the sake of advertising, Rex?
smile.gif
Juststick to the topic without your extra, unnecessary little comments.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Anyone seen lebron Vs at the outlets in a 10 or 10.5. Called customer service and they aren't seeing any in the system. Could still be a stray pairon the hash wall somewhere...

wish I could go back and scoop up a couple
frown.gif
they were all over the place last summer. Shouldve jumped on the all stars and bdays when I had the chance. Ithink the last stray pairs were scooped up before the holidays. eBay is your best bet now. Check craigslist too.

Originally Posted by air max 87

happy.gif

you made a useless post, telling everyone you got am1's for $30, but nobody else can get that deal - that's a useless post

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Originally Posted by air max 87

happy.gif

you made a useless post, telling everyone you got am1's for $30, but nobody else can get that deal - that's a useless post

Got'em...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ bigsupa u beat me to it ^

I thought we left the pissing and dicc-measuring in 2009 ?

I'm gettin my skills up for 2010 and some of u "OGs" should be ashamed of yourselves.... top of the world lookin down but won't throw alifeline ?

Then hating cuz one of you actually opened the floodgates to educate some of the more deserving, upandcoming NT'ers ?

Damn cuz, what's the outlet thread coming to ?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ bigsupa u beat me to it ^

I thought we left the pissing and dicc-measuring in 2009 ?

I'm gettin my skills up for 2010 and some of u "OGs" should be ashamed of yourselves.... top of the world lookin down but won't throw a lifeline ?

Then hating cuz one of you actually opened the floodgates to educate some of the more deserving, upandcoming NT'ers ?

Damn cuz, what's the outlet thread coming to ?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

here we go with this dude again.

O rly ? ? ? ?

Coming from the guy that's moved on and elevated himself above the sneaker culture....

U mad doggie ?

smh.gif

EDIT: AM87, upandcoming I don't know u guys but I know your status; Anomaly I respect u 2 the full based on your opinions, u know that bro. But all thisWill-bashing in here should stop.... call it co-signing, d-riding whatever it really has no place here everytime cuz posts a reply....

its off-tracc and making our beloved Outlet thread more like an SJ reseller pissing contest... if you're an OG, wear the shoe (if the shoe fits wear it)

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

here we go with this dude again.
U mad doggie ?
But all this Will-bashing in here should stop
the bashing wouldnt take place if he didnt troll the threads. if this is an outlet thread, then why doesnt he contribute information to the threadinstead of using it as a recruiting center? since I KNOW he puts in work, how come he doesnt put in a single update every week or so?
dont fight his battles dude. all ur gonna do is burn bridges u dont need to burn. remain neutral.

and to keep my topic relevant, i saw some Old Love 1s size 18 (big feet dude) at my local Gabriel Bros for like 50 bucks.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Guys don't buy something just because it's a good deal, have some self-control and wait for something you actually like. You'll thank me later.
wink.gif

you are so right dude, I bought the trainer sc for $29.99- the blue/orange/white. they are RIDICULOUSLY loud. My girl was like I'll be able to spot you from a mile away. I ended up trading with someone for the Raiders and have redeemed myself lol. point is i only bought them b/c they were cheap, not cuz i wanted them. Lesson learned.
i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have any left?
tongue.gif

i know this troll has been quoted, but i wantd to emphasize, you are exactly what is wrong with nike talk, i wish i could spit on you, this thread is aboutsharing and saving eachother dough, not reselling "heat", you toy

anyone that cares, there were a couple safari bw's in the purple/black/silver for 39.99 plus 30 percent off since its on the hash in potomac mills va,along with some purple,brown,black air structure runners sample for 59.99 with 30 percent off, im not sure if the 30 is still going on

Back
Top Bottom