OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by nikehead504

if anyone can let me know where i can the dmp 7s pack for 200 in a size 10 plz pm me ..thanks in advance
they were on nikestore.com and finishline.com for like 200 or less (with coupon) for like a month or so.

Originally Posted by bigj505

if anyone can let me know where i can the dmp 7s pack for 200 in a size 10 plz pm me ..thanks in advance
they were on nikestore.com and finishline.com for like 200 or less (with coupon) for like a month or so.

late pass, but Dicc's Sporting Goods had scattered sizes for $145 shipped, prolly all gone now though
ohwell.gif

thanks yall i just called the %+!%$ sporting goods stores in louisiana and they didnt have any and i c hecked nikestore .com ,they had everyother size besidesa 10 or 9.5 but thanks for yall help

If you know someone at Footlocker, can always try to get them on the next 50% (if there is one)

wow... what in the world happened to this thread...

ANYWAYS...

Has anyone seen the LiveStrong Trainer Dunk Lows anywhere? I bought a pair during F&F for dirt cheap... $28 something.. and im kicking myself for notbuying another pair.
Its cus of this thread that I got 2x am1 qs for dirt cheap and for that I really do appreciate it. And thats what this thread should be used for.

Happy new year to all!

Good hunting!

LImerick PA has some a while ago, I think they only have small sizes left. (610) 327-1748

Originally Posted by AsianQB

Can anybody explain what nikefind is? thanks

It's basically a hot line you call and talk to a Nike Rep to help you locate shoes. you need to know the SKU #'s.

My local spot just marked these down for $200 flat, let me know if anyone wants a pair. They don't do phone orders since its a small mom andpop, but im more than willing to help out any NTers if you guys are interested!

Called Kissimmee dude on the phone said they didnt have the KGs anymore.....anyone know how much they are going for at the outlets?

Johnson Creek has maybe 2 or 3 pairs of the all black Air Penny II left for $59.99. I know a 12 for sure and the other two were between size 7.5 and 8.5, but Iforgot.

tomorrow Aurora will have 3 different pairs of 23 Lows.

Black- 99.99
White/Blue- 69.99
White/Red- 39.99

iffy about prices but pretty sure.

Went to Monroe, Ohio (Cincinnati Premier Outlet) and there was nothing to report. 30% off hash wall, and clearance clothing (mainly T-shirts and jackets) were30-50% off lowest ticketed price. Good prices, but nothing worth copping.

I don't frequent this thread. Any update on the Tanger Outlets in Washington, PA or the Grove City Outlets? I need some new hoop kicks, IM bball start upsoon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Black- 99.99
White/Blue- 69.99
White/Red- 39.99

White/Red 23 lows are temptin for that price..

went to houston premium outlets yesterday,

found in the wall(additional 30%off).

found lots of sz 9-10
hyperdunk supreme 89$
zoom mvp 60

(not sure if it was 89 or 79$)
hypermax nfw 89
hypermax 89
hyperize 89

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Black- 99.99
White/Blue- 69.99
White/Red- 39.99
NI323405-071_pict1_12_421_8273.jpg

aj23_lo_wht_mid_sil.jpg

aj23_lo_wht_vred.jpg

these are them, correct?

Originally Posted by KobeIsTheTruth

Called Kissimmee dude on the phone said they didnt have the KGs anymore.....anyone know how much they are going for at the outlets?
$60

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Air max 180 Ultramarine's anywhere?
id like to know as well.. my local spot still has these at retail..
ohwell.gif

any help greatly appreciated.. but..
smh.gif
at what this thread is turning into..

Back
Top Bottom