...:: Official Jeremih Album Post::...

pimp.gif
MYSUNSHINE
pimp.gif

This kid is nice.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

very solid album..and to think..he was suppose to be on inhale pt.1...but we jus couldn't get the recording on the same page
haha...damn my dude..ud have wayyy more people checking for you

the cds ok. its hard cuz hes in the same music business as the dream r kelly trey songz. alot of great people and this album wasn't good enough for me.

im predicting 16k.. his formula is good but he's too new. no one knows him or cares. its gonna take till album 3 for that

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by jefffort5

very solid album..and to think..he was suppose to be on inhale pt.1...but we jus couldn't get the recording on the same page
haha...damn my dude..ud have wayyy more people checking for you
yea hopefully i can get him for part 3

this dude aint really my style, it might be because i THINK my x and her new man like that birthday sex song since her bday is comin up =/

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

this dude aint really my style, it might be because i THINK my x and her new man like that birthday sex song since her bday is comin up =/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn that sucks.. Not enuff songs about being on the other side..

weird, im not feelin my ride and imma star like most of yall are.

but Buh-Bye, my sunshine, breakup to make up, and starting all over
pimp.gif

Imma Star is gonna be bangin in the clubs asap...if it's not already.

just gave it a spin...album is pretty smooth overall, better than i expected...

Jumpin is nice too
pimp.gif

This album is ok, not that great but not bad. It sounds like a demo, you can tell it's just him and one producer throughout the whole thing. They soundvery young and inexperienced. I like the album, it's good tho...it's worth my $6.99

Ouch.
laugh.gif

i'm really surprised, but i actually have this album on repeat a bit...some real nice tracks on this album...didn't expect this
pimp.gif

Fire. I've been trying to find some production credits for the album. Can anyone help? It sounds like Ne-yo wrote "Starting All Over". It alsosounds like Dream may have wrote/produced something.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Fire. I've been trying to find some production credits for the album. Can anyone help? It sounds like Ne-yo wrote "Starting All Over". It also sounds like Dream may have wrote/produced something.
I havent seen the writing credits...but it's not that hard to swagger jack somebody. So I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote both tracks.

before he got on..he wrote alot of his own material and produced his own stuff too..idk if the dream helped him or not..about to look into that right now

^probably i can tell some of the songs sound just like a dream song...from the structure and what not

Back
Top Bottom