...:: Official Jeremih Album Post::...

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Fire. I've been trying to find some production credits for the album. Can anyone help? It sounds like Ne-yo wrote "Starting All Over". It also sounds like Dream may have wrote/produced something.
Jeremih wrote the whole album
Mick Schultz co-wrote and produced the whole album

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Fire. I've been trying to find some production credits for the album. Can anyone help? It sounds like Ne-yo wrote "Starting All Over". It also sounds like Dream may have wrote/produced something.
Jeremih wrote the whole album
Mick Schultz co-wrote and produced the whole album
That's good to know. I think dude has a future.

i really thought jeremih was gonna drop a dope album after hearing my ride and birthday sex but i was clearly misled. half of this album sounds like the-dreamleftovers and the other half are attempts at some type of "club banger" but they both form like voltron to make one underwhelming album. birthday sexis still one of the best singles of 2009 though.

I seem to always be playing Break-Up to Make up and Buh-Bye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

his album is hot, no doubt about it. i think its good for his 1st release. break up to make up is my *@* tho.

this album is hella good!!! didnt expect it to be, but it is!!!

that body,break up, hatin on me, imma star, and rain drops are all bangers!

I'ma bring this thread back. The album is really solid imo and Rain Drops is one of the best video's I've seen in a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by petozham

I'ma bring this thread back. The album is really solid imo and Rain Drops is one of the best video's I've seen in a while
pimp.gif
Besides the females and the !%# bouncing around
devil.gif
, Ididn't really like the video. I guess it's because it's just one setting and kinda seemed repetitive throughout.

^What more reason do you need to love it?? lol. I just like the direction they went. Kind of like a stripper's perspective, plus the camera angles andpositioning throughout are good. It's different, I like it.

Back
Top Bottom