Official Jordan 1.5

Just bought some cw retros from the same seller. He had flight 95's for 84 shipped too. Hoping all goes well. He has alot of negs for wrong sizes shipped among other things. Hope all is right

man, I went to the mall to check these out and possibly buy them,  and the materials absolutely suck on this pair.

footaction still had the chi in stock so I did a side by side comparison.  

chis were soft materials,  soar blues felt like the same cheap stuff they put on mids.  went to another store, they felt exactly the same.   the colorway looks awesome in person, but with that crappy quality, I will not pay over $100 for these. 

man, I went to the mall to check these out and possibly buy them,  and the materials absolutely suck on this pair.

footaction still had the chi in stock so I did a side by side comparison.  

chis were soft materials,  soar blues felt like the same cheap stuff they put on mids.  went to another store, they felt exactly the same.   the colorway looks awesome in person, but with that crappy quality, I will not pay over $100 for these. 
This is disappointing to hear. Oh well, I guess for $90 it's whatever.

Soar Blue Size 10 and up for $90 on eBay from seller kicksftw  .  First time ordering from this seller.
 I ordered from there a few times. Got grey rare airs for $70, and some Spizikes for $50. He got got great deals, but prices change like crazy. I always wait until I see 50% off. No idea how he/she sells so low.​ Also found some air max 90's I been looking for forever through that seller. Def a recommended seller.

Last edited:
Yea i seen the prices some are out standing deals and hard to believe and others are way overpriced compared to normal ebay market prices :lol:

How's the fit on these?

Only I's I own are the red metallic highs and the first AJKO retro. Both of those feel narrow in the toe box to me especially on my left foot.

Considering the Chicago 1.5 of I can find them for a good price since I wasn't able to get the normal Chicago retro and I refuse to pay market price on them.

Back
Top Bottom