OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so weird. i woke up at 8 20 thinking it was too late for anything. it generally is. but thought i'd go on just to see.

stores still had sizes and somehow was able to get in on ftl and eastbay for a pair each. super lucky today. i havent been lucky since before they switched to 5 am releases.

so weird. i woke up at 8 20 thinking it was too late for anything. it generally is. but thought i'd go on just to see.

stores still had sizes and somehow was able to get in on ftl and eastbay for a pair each. super lucky today. i havent been lucky since before they switched to 5 am releases.

Same here, woke up about 15 mins ago thinking it's all sold out but luckily I and was able to pick up a 10 on FTL after some clicks :pimp:

Got a pair on eastbay sitting in my cart...still deciding if I really want these or not.

Thank God, I was able to get a pair off of champs online about a half hour ago. Congrats to all who got a pair.

Once you processed a transaction in FTL, it won't let you add again. You might have to do it in a different device or log off.

Once you processed a transaction in FTL, it won't let you add again. You might have to do it in a different device or log off.

Different browser works as long as you make sure you account is completely signed out on the new browser before adding to cart.

Finally got through on foot locker size 10 !!!!!!     
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sort of irritated with the raffle system at Footlocker and Champs.  Certain releases they do raffles.  Certain releases are guaranteed pairs.  Not to mention they do the raffles during the week when most of us work.  *sigh* miss the good old days.

woke up at 935am... went to the mall and picked them up with no hassle.. these look way nicer in person...

Just landed a 10 five minutes ago on footlocker.com

Loving the gr! Resellers sitting on these for sure.

Anyone still looking in houston, finsihline in first colony has an 8, a 9.5 and an 11, i believe still left.

Back
Top Bottom