OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ If thats you in your avy...hello 
embarassed.gif

For those of you that have your shoes already, can you post up production dates for me. I'm gonna be meeting up with someone for a trade and wanted to make sure his pair is legit, 8.5 if you have it, but all sizes are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

For those of you that have your shoes already, can you post up production dates for me. I'm gonna be meeting up with someone for a trade and wanted to make sure his pair is legit, 8.5 if you have it, but all sizes are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Production dates vary.

i didn't get these but think the material on the upper looks better than the material on the upper of the toro 5

suede doesn't look good on air jordans imo, makes the shoe look less defined
they made a good call on the upper for these

I think the red on these will fade. will have to do work to get it darker once it does... if done right, they should last a while.

but the red suede V's are better
regardless if they went on sale or not
& if they rereleased id grab 2 while wearing my current pair

Why is it people prefer toros as suede, but then when they do it to black metallics or black grapes people complain? The only real difference is that the red doesn't show the "ashyness" like black suede does.

IMO the V is one of the if not the only Jordan that can pull it off as suede or durabuck/nubuck(maybe the IX). I noticed it even with the Chris Paul PE's.
I guess it's about personal preference like always [shrug]
Don't know about The Vs being the only ones. I love my cav 4s. Well executed IMO. :tongue:

The whole suede vs nubuck argument just gives me a headaches -_- Every shoe is going to fade/crease/discolor eventually if you actually wear it like it was meant to be worn

The whole suede vs nubuck argument just gives me a headaches -_- Every shoe is going to fade/crease/discolor eventually if you actually wear it like it was meant to be worn
Damn right man!! I use to be a "Deadstock" type of person but now i'm a "WearmyJ's" type of person.

Wear your kicks. I rock my Js everywhere! 

Luckily, I'm a teacher, so I am able to wear them to work as well. 
nthat.gif

the question is when and how many.

restocks haven't been too plentiful lately.

I love how people wait for release then immediately ask for a restock when there are still pairs around. its some kind of mentality. maybe they really don't want the shoes.

Where because I've been looking

i wasnt going to get these, but saw these in store today and had to get a pair. looks really nice in person. 

Back
Top Bottom