OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha never seen a teacher swaggin in the classroom before. Props to you sir!
Appreciate that, fam. 
I do the same and rock sneakers all year long. It helps me "connect" with the kids
Let me tell you something, I utilize my Js to teach Mathematics. I use them to teach concepts like delayed gratification, code switching, etc. Of course that is my rationale if I am ever asked why I wear sneakers to work, which will never happen because I work in the South Bronx. And, well, it beez like that up here. 

Props for making a difference. 

I do the same and rock sneakers all year long. It helps me "connect" with the kids
Where can I sign up for your class at?
tongue.gif
i got one of my ex gf's a pair of concords she's a teacher in the Bronx and she wore them once kids lost thier mind

Where because I've been looking
There is no restock yet lol. He was being hypothetical

No I wasn't. I posted this like 5 days ago. At the time, there were definitely pairs around and Eastbay had a few sizes available via phone order.

Dudes were posting can't wait for a restock when 2 posts up people were reporting sizes available via Eastbay.

No I wasn't. I posted this like 5 days ago. At the time, there were definitely pairs around and Eastbay had a few sizes available via phone order.

Dudes were posting can't wait for a restock when 2 posts up people were reporting sizes available via Eastbay.
Oops. I stand corrected...

Appreciate that, fam. 

Let me tell you something, I utilize my Js to teach Mathematics. I use them to teach concepts like delayed gratification, code switching, etc. Of course that is my rationale if I am ever asked why I wear sneakers to work, which will never happen because I work in the South Bronx. And, well, it beez like that up here. 
I'm sure I would be much better at math now if my teachers would've taken this approach lol

Just took mine out of the box for the first time and its true that they run big. Does this annoy anyone else? I remember in like the mid 2000s I was a size 10 in retro 4 Js. Now these days I'm a size 9.5 (TWENTY TWELVE versions)
Now with this last release it seems they changed the retro 4 sizing again and where I live you can't try on at the store before you buy bc it's always a camp or raffle. So I have a size too big. Frustrating.

View media item 502926
Still LOVE THEM though and will rock em till the wheels fall off! :smile:

I actually got a .5 bigger this time around compared to my black cement 4's. Feels a little better. My foot is somewhat wide though so my TTS 9.5 still fit snug but not bad but the 10 feels better.

Just took mine out of the box for the first time and its true that they run big. Does this annoy anyone else? I remember in like the mid 2000s I was a size 10 in retro 4 Js. Now these days I'm a size 9.5 (TWENTY TWELVE versions)
Now with this last release it seems they changed the retro 4 sizing again and where I live you can't try on at the store before you buy bc it's always a camp or raffle. So I have a size too big. Frustrating.

Still LOVE THEM though and will rock em till the wheels fall off! :smile:
Smh this is the reason the whole "no trying on" policy is so dumb. I feel bad for you man. But glad you still plan to rock them though. Hope they don't crease too much with all that extra space

Width is good but the toe room to the front is roomy. The width will always break in at least a little so a little tight is ok. I just don't wanna look like Ronald McDonald

Last edited:
View media item 502937
Any suggestions on what to do with that seperation? Aside from obviously glue. Any tips are appreciated.

well glue is what puts it back together :tongue:

you can either return it, keep and fuss for a discount (if from nike), or wear them. wouldnt be noticeable.

nike products carry a 2 year warranty if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
well glue is what puts it back together
tongue.gif

you can either return it, keep and fuss for a discount (if from nike), or wear them. wouldnt be noticeable.

nike products carry a 2 year warranty if i remember correctly.
Ha. I worded that poorly. Meant to phrase it as should I use a certain type of glue but didn't really think about it/ just finished a really long work week. I'm just gonna keep them because the lady friend has already made it clear that this is her favorite pair of Jordans I have bought this year.

Wore mine for the first time today, in person they really do pop..def gets attention, for good or bad idgaf, i love em.

Where can I sign up for your class at?
tongue.gif
I do Special Ed so I get Special Day Classes so dont sign up. 
laugh.gif

Appreciate that, fam. 

Props for making a difference. 
Salute to you.

99% of the teachers I work with at my new site are really casual and young so I dont get any questions from the admin. My last site though, I had to call the union a few occasions cause old, under performing teachers were baiting me at every meeting about my dress code. The principal could care less but dont have "NO DRESS CODE" and expect me to dress up

These are totally .5 bigger. Already wore mine too but whatever....going to have to live with it I guess.

I got a size 10 in these and they fit like my size 11 mars 4's 
tired.gif

Edit meant size 11

Last edited:
I generally go 1/2 size down on the newer 4s including these. Most people that said they were tight have fat feet.

The white cements were like .75 sizes big lol

Back
Top Bottom