Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I haven't copped anything on release date in a while. What websites should I be on ready with my finger on the button, other than nike.com? If I fail at nike.com is it straight to resellers or should I try any other sneaker store like finishline etc? I'm out the loop, help me cop some Oreos! What are you gonna have open on your browsers?

I don't think that is true because I can click on "Shop The Latest" and then I can add shoes to cart. For example, I just added the KD 7 All Star to my cart using the app and I tried adding the AP yesterday but got the OOS message.
Not sure if this has been addressed for you...You can download the app, however you cannot shop within the app without entering the one time access code.  "Shop The Latest" button takes you to the regular NDC interface just as if you were in safari.  The buy option once access code is entered for the app is completely different and new from the NDC interface.  So if you haven't received and entered an access code do not attempt to buy the Oreos tomorrow through the app thinking you are using SNKRS because you won't be.  Although, the end result can be the same as using NDC! 
laugh.gif

Still hoping for an email from sheikh ... Entered all the socal raffle links y'all posted and not one email

If I am wanting to use my WC reward at finishline will I actually have to have it printed off or can I show them my reward on my phone? Kind of stupid question just want to be sure before I arrive. Thanks

If I am wanting to use my WC reward at finishline will I actually have to have it printed off or can I show them my reward on my phone? Kind of stupid question just want to be sure before I arrive. Thanks
They can scan it from your phone; I've done it several times before.

They will scan the wc reward from your phone. I did it last time.

Has anyone else noticed that these new "remastered" 4's appear to be coming in the same old JB box? Or am I missing something?

Just saw these in person and the quality is on point. Toe box doesn't look as fat and clunky in real life as opposed to some pics shown. Leather and craftsmanship is pretty damn buttery. Definitely can't lose with copping this shoe. 

Updated List

Air Jordan Retro 4 Remastered Tech Grey “Oreo”
Nike Mens | GS | PS | TD
Champs  Mens | GS
Eastbay  Mens | GS
Finish Line  Mens | GS | PS | TD
Foot Action  Mens | GS
Foot Locker  Mens | GS
International Retailers
Nike UK  Mens | GS
Nike France Mens | GS
Nike Germany Mens | GS
5pointz Mens | GS
afew Mens
Chimp Mens (20% Off for US and Canada)
End Mens | GS
hanon Mens
inflammable Mens | GS
kickz Mens | GS
SNS Mens | GS | PS | TD  (9 AM EST use coupon SNEAKERS)
Sneakerbaas Mens | GS

bruh, you seem to have no friends. 4 calls from yesterday to now and all 4 are retail stores. Congrats I guess ...

Im a married man bro and i only talk to my wife overseas [emoji]128514[/emoji] i do have friends here but not that many because im new in the US [emoji]128514[/emoji] thanks btw

Im a married man bro and i only talk to my wife overseas [emoji]128514[/emoji] i do have friends here but not that many because im new in the US [emoji]128514[/emoji] thanks btw
oh .. That explains it, you're married. LoL ... Got it. Where she at and why you hear by yourself ...I be your efriend. LoL cop me a size 8.

j/k

Last edited:
Still hoping for an email from sheikh ... Entered all the socal raffle links y'all posted and not one email
Same here, each time I hear my email alert I open my email browser with anticipation.....no email from sheikh yet. 

Back
Top Bottom