Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

@southseattle

The fear IV's are definitely not fragile. I've worked out in them numerous times and beat them up and they are still fine. No need to worry about their fragility since there is none.

Alright the time has come To exit. Congrats who got theirs n then some.

NTfam your pairs will be shipped monday

If u still missing, I may can help just PM me

I was able to double up on these this morning from NDC and FNL . This must be more widely available because I'm ususally not able to cop on release day although today my work schedule finally allowed me to put time in. Hoping my extra pair can lead to a sale or trade for the elusive Black Infrareds I haven't been able to get my hands on.

1) I owned fear ivs and truthfully besides being limited I like these Oreos much more in terms of looks and quality

2) anyone lace swapping with grey or black flat laces
The grey ones might look dope, if you end up switching post a pic please

I was able to double up on these this morning from NDC and FNL . This must be more widely available because I'm ususally not able to cop on release day although today my work schedule finally allowed me to put time in. Hoping my extra pair can lead to a sale or trade for the elusive Black Infrareds I haven't been able to get my hands on.
u sz 11?

Lol the Black Infrared 6s were an easier cop than these

Anyone go down .5 size?

No, I stayed tts. My retro infrared 3's are a 9, they definitley feel like they have more volume inside than the 4's to me. The 4's feel a tad bit more snug in the mid to fore foot area.

Last edited:
Pretty much all OOS online

Local Shops might have some pairs left lingering around... but Slim Pickings if that!

Back
Top Bottom