OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by andfattoo

When do these drop again? i want to try them on...... i have never tried on a pair VI's before
They run a half size bigger for me. It might just be me, but I believe they run big.
Most of the shoes I wear are sz11.5, but in all the VI's I have are sz11.

Can't wait. Closest to the infrareds as your gonna get. Copped x2.
pimp.gif

Realtalk I don't know if I'll cop these look how dirty the suede look! Its like they threw them into earn. SMH

i might pass. the white pair looks on point. EVEN in the osneaker pics which makes a lot of kicks look like trash

i think i mite paint these infrared when i get em. i hate that varisty red color. they make tha shoe look so wack too me, but hey ppl are still gonna buythese. and they mite get sold out when they release

if anyone has some eggplant foams in DS condition or close..We can work out a deal for 2000 DS infared Vi's. PM me

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Why dudes acting like they not gonna cop? It's okay not to like the suede material, but to say you're not copping these is preposterous.
Besides, they'll sell out the first weekend anyway.
so what you just said is that its ok to not like something, but its not ok to say you wont buy something, even when you dont like it?.......
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Especially when history shows that half of those who say they won't purchase end up purchasing anyway.

those half will never make it as far as society or celebrities telling you what to wear, dress, eat, drive, live, etc....Kanye anyone?
laugh.gif

Regardless I hope the people enjoy these 6s,(and even moreso if they decide to re-retro the black infrareds) but the ones that will be filled with regret after they make the purchase, you're part of the never-ending problem.

quality is %%+%%! on these. marqueesole sent me these.....in other words they messed up my order. i had ordered db and got these....paint is messy and chippedon one side...suede is paper thin!

10qgra9.jpg

k9t3lf.jpg

you cant see it in the pics excuse the poor quality but the paint chips are on the bottom red accents....im sorry but imo these suck. if anyone wants thesethey are more then welcomed to them just im me a price cause i dont want the hassel of sending back to ms especiallly when they take forever on gods greenearth to answer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^That's what happens when you deal with those websites that sell Jordans months in advance.

just because you get shoes months in advance doesnt mean they need to be bad quality. i dont think the shoes that release in jan will be any different fromthese. these werent even the shoe i ordered anyway.

Back
Top Bottom