OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

They look like suede in all the pics I have seen. It kinda ruins it for me, but these may be the best VIs to come out in the 2010 release year. Just change itto nubuck, please. hahaha

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

NO ONE is going to pass on these. More than half of the people on NT said the same thing about the SJ's and then when they came out, they went back on their word or they complained that they couldn't copp a pair when they immediately sold out. I call BS.

I strongly disagree. XI's are in my top 5 along with VI's, and I passed on the cdp XI, spacejams, and I'll do the same with these.

Originally Posted by sneakerholic32

Limited or naw?
As of right now yes. I have seen the release sheet for three different mom and pop shops in my area, and they all say Lifestyle release.

NO ONE is going to pass on these. More than half of the people on NT said the same thing about the SJ's and then when they came out, they went back on their word or they complained that they couldn't copp a pair when they immediately sold out. I call BS.

QFT. I admit it I was one of those people...
laugh.gif
These on the other hand I wont be copping. For sure. I think.

Originally Posted by c4

I strongly disagree. XI's are in my top 5 along with VI's, and I passed on the cdp XI, spacejams, and I'll do the same with these.
good. just means more for everyone else that likes these.

will have to see first then decide... (knowing me if i like it i`d probably cop a pair or 2).. wasnt too happy with the space jams, hopefully i`d get a betterresult with these... quality of the jams were just
sick.gif
smh.gif
got 3 pairs... ended up just keeping 1 of the jams.. and sold those 2 pairs to friends for retail. lolgood thing i pre-ordered

suede is bad, because soon as you rub it or scuff it, you start to get those smooth spots. Thats the worst thing about suede.

the og 6's were durabuck so either way they wont get it right!
frown.gif
onthe other hand i still like these alot and will be coppin fosure
smokin.gif
andonce i get these bad mf'ers im chillin on jb till the summer or so....till the chi.town 10 and powder blue 9!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chowfun27

Originally Posted by c4

For sure bro, and more OG's for me

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by c4

Ogs that will crack on you the first time you wear them and cost 3x the amount.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by c4

Ogs that will crack on you the first time you wear them and cost 3x the amount.

Really???? I admit, you gotta look a little to find a good pair, and yes the cost is more, but I'm always on the hunt and definitely down to drop more cashto get what I want. And all these blanket statements you guys throw out is ridiculous.

^^^^IF JB continues 2 herb sucker customers with cdp and never returns 2 og molds, then you may be retired against your will

agree or disagree?

Back
Top Bottom