OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Looks like these are slowly selling out by Monday or earlier they should be gone if you still on the fence make up your mind now because time is running out

On the online stores it looks like a Full size run but when you add it to cart and try to check out and stuff its going to say out of stock

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

this is looking like the 12's thats still in stock. called eastbay today and cop my 3 pairs. i wish all release will be like this.

Negative! Try adding sz 9-14 to your cart.  
i guess i got lucky.

got my pair this morning at my local spot, got there around 6:30am iam like the 2nd person in line for this release
happy.gif
 store opened at 9am, by the time it opened there was like 15 other cats waiting for these
ohwell.gif
 paid $96 no tax for them, store has about 30 pairs
grin.gif
, i could have copped another pair but declined
tired.gif
 nothing really special bout this release, materials on these looks and feels like flu game 12, bought them just i could say i have em' besides i have bigger fishes to fry next month like copper foams 2x
pimp.gif
 and eggplant foams  2x in march
tired.gif

Went to Jimmy Jazz on Fulton Street in BK and no fuss whatsoever.

Full size run still available as of 11:30am EST.

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.

No shoe that comes out will ever be like the OG's. Them days are gone. So spend them stacks on the OG's. Or start collecting coins or something. All the negative comments are getting annoying.

Yea that is true it's always the quality this and that just buy what you like, then they say easy pass and before you know it everything's sold out but I guess it's one of those things that you learn to accept.

It's not only the OG heads, they're just venting, but we have these new cats here bashing the shoes and straight hating and posting more then 100 posts in the same thread full of negative comments just to get their "e-Fame" up because they are dissing some dude with 1k+ posts.

No lines at Glendale Galleria. Got pairs for me and my lady, no problem. Dude at champs says he has about half left.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays
i buy kicks regardless i like em or not
grin.gif
 for me thats what collecting is all about
tired.gif
 and if you got a problem with it go talk to my lawyer
alien.gif

nice copping...told yall not to ppanic...nikestore has size btw

probably not gonna cop...ima go look at them again later today tho...seen them already so it prob wont change much

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

easiest cop ever for me in the bay area. Walked in mall at 7:15, FL opend at 8, one person in front of me, 2nd in line, copped. Never been that easy for me in my area. I like em, suede is better than i thought, I do wish the red was a little brighter tho.

tired.gif
stifmyster23 wrote:

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

hypebeast? ive been doing this since 96' i don't think the term hypebeast has been invented yet back then
tired.gif

The quality is pretty good and they are comfortable. I wish I kept my retro's to compare but everyone needs to stop complaining. I admit once I saw the leaked photos I was disappointed, but they are much better in person and on your feet. The material they used for these seems like they will last longer and be easier to keep clean. Copped mine yesterday and wore em out, felt like a million bucks lol. When I copped I just held the shoe for like 20 min staring at it. I miss MJ running up and down the court in these joints......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2zszgqg.jpg

Easiest pickup ever, very surprised. Didn't go to the mall till around 9am & there was only one other guy in front of me, got my size 13 & went back home. These are very nice & look awesome in person, JB did a great job quality wise on these, the material is very nice, seems very durable & most importantly they are very comfortable, they fit my feet very snug like a glove, GREAT RETRO.

some malls were completely empty, corona was empty, westco, was empty, and fox hills still has some

dope shoe

Back
Top Bottom