***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue and Yellow ones were my first jordan shoe ever :smokin
Grails of mine

i still got those, need to wear them... i need a fresh pair tho...

they were first shoes i ever got up early in the morning to go get... had to have been like 12 + years ago now...

i think they pulled them cuz they have this piece in them that could come loose and was cutting people's ankles or something like that...

i still got those, need to wear them... i need a fresh pair tho...

they were first shoes i ever got up early in the morning to go get... had to have been like 12 + years ago now...

i think they pulled them cuz they have this piece in them that could come loose and was cutting people's ankles or something like that...

Right there was a metal component or something. Don't remember the exact details...

Right there was a metal component or something. Don't remember the exact details...
Yeah, there was a piece in the back that was supposed to grip the back of your ankle more if squeezed. They recalled them because of the problem with people's ankles getting cut if recall correctly. I remember sending mine back and getting a pair of the follow up trainers, which were awful!

Hbd bro... Wish I grabbed those huaraches for the low at Nordstrom rack when I saw em...

Wore these a few days ago, 1st pair of Roshe runs but not my last, going to cop a few other cw's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom