OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read back a few pages. It was discussed pretty thoroughly.
Well I saw that u can't stack them online anymore, no one said anything about if that applies to phone orders too

you should be able to translate this comment to a phone order comment. its the same thing:

Does anyone know if Store Survey GC/coupons are stackable or not?

General consensus is that it seems to work on a case by case basis. Best bet is to just ask the store you're going to if they'll allow you to.

Yea okay, and it's actually not the same thing and not a case by case basis if they disabled more than one $5 GC to be used per transaction but whatever bro. I'm done talkin about it

Well I saw that u can't stack them online anymore, no one said anything about if that applies to phone orders too
Pretty sure someone said that you can stack them for phone orders as long as you dont mention they are $5 survey coupons. Just read them the code and say they are giftcards or something. I could be wrong since I've personally never done it. Sadly I usually forget to take the survey before it expires.

Yea okay, and it's actually not the same thing and not a case by case basis if they disabled more than one $5 GC to be used per transaction but whatever bro. I'm done talkin about it

:pimp: like you know :lol:

Does nike always have additional 20% off footwear on the weekends? It seems like every time I visit a clearance center on the weekends there's an additional discount but not on the weekdays.

Does nike always have additional 20% off footwear on the weekends? It seems like every time I visit a clearance center on the weekends there's an additional discount but not on the weekdays.

short answer = no.

short answer: YES THEY ARE STACKABLE, even in person too. You just have to use common sense in both situations

Depends if there is a big holiday or not. If you ever want to know if there's discount, call them on a wednesday afternoon or Thursday because weekend sales usually start Thursday. Nfs says they never know until the day of promotion, or night before. July 4th will probably be 30% off hash wall.

Also, in most cases you can go to the outlet center's home page and look under the "Sales and Events" tab. Nike, and all other outlet stores (Reebok, Adidas, Puma, etcetera) will list their promotion deals.

Jealous of those purple with the speckled sole, spent a few days ago trying to find a pair in a 12, no luck

did they let u do a phone order?
Not trying to be rude, maybe you should try 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I swear 8.5 most be the most popular size for some lunar 1's out there. Can't find a single pair in the colorways I like. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom