Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
what are all the colors in the swoosh and logo multi colored accents?

Last edited:
I'm going to try to pick these up, they are straight fire and have no trace of pink
I was waiting for a predominately red hype-beast shoe to match my work uniform

Thanks for the asap responses G's

After examining my pair further. The only thing I wished they would have done differently with the GG's is to have made the texture on the posite a little more pronounced. Just a little bit. Very satisfied overall.

my G, I've been talking about quality for years
that's what discount bragging rights is all about

Man... I can't believe I scored the LeBron's yesterday but these managed to slip through my fingers somehow. I gotta make some moves tomorrow before these sell out. To be honest I kinda want to wait 'til monday or tuesday to see if any of my friends can scoop with an employee discount but I dont know if these will sit that long in NYC

Went to my local HoH at the usual opening time (10 am) and didn't realize that they opened at 7:30 for the release.  Thought I was screwed but they had a pair.  My day got even better when Champs had one pair of LB 11s Black/Gum lows (forgot about the release) left in my size.  fistpump....

Managed to grab the Global Games at my local HOH this morning after striking out online.  They look great in person and the red is sick.  The only problem is these are a little snug in the mesh forefoot area., especially above the forefoot zoom bag.  I got my TTS instead of going a half size up (those were a bit more comfortable but a little too lose around the ankle for me).  Does the mesh/zoom break in after a while?  Because if it will then these should be perfect after a few games.

Cheers.

Managed to grab the Global Games at my local HOH this morning after striking out online.  They look great in person and the red is sick.  The only problem is these are a little snug in the mesh forefoot area., especially above the forefoot zoom bag.  I got my TTS instead of going a half size up (those were a bit more comfortable but a little too lose around the ankle for me).  Does the mesh/zoom break in after a while?  Because if it will then these should be perfect after a few games.

Cheers.
Personally, I felt the same way, which was strange since almost everyone here was saying to get TTS. For me it was especially tight around the midfoot area, right under the strap but not really caused by the strap. Half a size up felt like my heel would slip right out. I have to say that after some wears and break in time it all did feel a lot better though, so I think some time on the court will do you good.

BRUH...I can't get rid of my 6's fast enough :lol: I mean I'm keeping quite a few that I really really like, but all the ones I copped on a whim...gone. 7 = best KD ever in terms of feel.

It's seriously like getting out of a Ford Probe and sitting in an Audi.

LMAO!! NOBODY WANTS EM! I HAD 3 PAIRS UP FOR SALE AT RETAIL SHIPPED AND COULDN'T MOVE EM!

NOW THAT THIS NEW MODEL IS HERE, YOU THINK OF ALL THESE BETTER REASONS TO LIKE THE 7'S. I USE THE 6'S AS RAIN SHOES.... CUZ THEY ARE RUBBER BASICALLY.

A RUBBER SOCK IS WHAT I WOULD CLASSIFY THE 6'S AS! LOL!

Got my first pair of 7's yesterday and I must say I am impressed. Did realize how hyped these were though. Usually get an 11.5 but they were gone so I went with an 11 which isn't bad at all.

if anybody has any 6s in good condition size 12-13 for under 150 shipped let me know the price, colorway and condition.

Man... I can't believe I scored the LeBron's yesterday but these managed to slip through my fingers somehow. I gotta make some moves tomorrow before these sell out. To be honest I kinda want to wait 'til monday or tuesday to see if any of my friends can scoop with an employee discount but I dont know if these will sit that long in NYC
It's barely seen, man. I went to 14th, 34th, Times square. All sold out or 12 left. Have to try another stores.

For those still looking for the GG in the dmv area the hoh in wheaton mall had a butt load in stock may wanna call and check if they have your size left

Can't wait for mine to come in ...
Dude is gonna have the freshest kicks in his cell block. 
laugh.gif

Went to HOH in San Antonio yesterday...line was already 20 deep by 930. Didn't get my size 14 I wanted but luckily I'm in between size 13-14 so I cop'd a 13 w/ a BDay coupon. That line was crazy long as they opened. I don't know if a lot of people struck out over there or not. Hope everybody who wanted got to cop.

Went to HOH in San Antonio yesterday...line was already 20 deep by 930. Didn't get my size 14 I wanted but luckily I'm in between size 13-14 so I cop'd a 13 w/ a BDay coupon. That line was crazy long as they opened. I don't know if a lot of people struck out over there or not. Hope everybody who wanted got to cop.

Are you from San Antonio?

Back
Top Bottom