Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kevin Love could have joined the party
laugh.gif
Oh wait...people are scooping up his "361 Degrees" signature like hot cakes
indifferent.gif

Has Nike ever had a signature BB shoe for a white guy? (yes srs)

Kevin Love will be wearing Nike within a year or three. That LeBron James/swoosh kool-aid is strong.

Hope KD stays with nike and continues his line. It's been a really good one. But what UA is offering and why they can do for KD is bananas.

Last edited:
Whoever pointed out that KD has yet to make the UA deal official was spot on. If he was gonna leave he'd have signed already

300 million.
roll.gif
Nike only made $175 million off of KD in 2013. Because Nike still has to pay for marketing of his shoes while paying KD however much his contract is worth + a cut of however many shoes he sells.
I was thinking of Lebrons numbers.. 

but anyway, KD sold 35 million in 2012.. KD sold 175 in 2013.. no one had that kind of Jump in sales (outside of JB).  

plus he is entering the prime of his career.... his shoe sales are only going to go up with VII as well 

Man nike sigs really do suck nowadays. Insert a name on a random hyperfuse 20xx shoe and call it a day

That's why I don't know why ppl are so afraid of KD leaving nike.

3 out 7 models being good is not at all a "great line"

Any athlete nike signs can have a line just as good.

Penny wasn't great but he has plenty models that ppl love.

I'm sure Kyrie will be just fine, especially if they give him those early KD line price points.

Anyone know how long it takes to get shipping confirmation from Hanon?
Will prob get Monday or Tues. Takes about 2 weeks for shoe to arrive. Ordered GG from them so I'm still waiting on the shipping also.

SNS will be here Wednesday in hand. Hanon ships a lot slower but no customs fees.

The hell? Kyrie dont belong with his own shoe
People just say he's an All Star and that makes him the real deal.  They fail to mention Rose, Rondo, and Williams were all out injured so that's why he made the team.

Gonna try FNL for the Storms, most people should be after the Jordan's and Kobe's.

That's what I'm saying though. The money is what's going to bring him to Washington if he ultimately decides on leaving OKC. But it would be ignorant to think that Leonsis isn't involved somewhere/somehow in the background of these negotiations, because while UA isn't broke, 32 million dollars is a lot of money to give to an athlete either way you look at it.
OKC can offer the most money to Durant based on his bird rights. If money talks, there is zero chance that Washington sniffs Durant unless through a sign and trade, but that probably isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom