*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

I've REALLY been looking forward to this. Already on my second listen.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Incredible.
I wish this dude would release DJ-less versions of his prior works.
That clown-#%$ DJ ruined Zero Gravity. Can't even put it on my iPod the way it is now. A DJ-less version would be greatly appreciated.

yea i worked out to this tape messed around and stayed on the treadmill for 35 mins listening to this lol

This %$++# doing a Cosby impersonation
laugh.gif

Hope anybody who sees this takes it as jokes. Cuz it straight up look like he mocking and clowning hard o n these !@#%%% the way his boys is laughing
roll.gif

Oh yeah I and one other person in his ustream was asking him about that 2 Seconds From Greatness song on his youtube and after talking to one of his boys about how ppl still ask for it he just straight up said I didn't like the song, it was garbage so I threw it away. So I'm **** the $#@*? His response was like he didn't care but this was in the middle of him joking doing impersonations so I don't know how serious he was.

He's a filthy beast on the majority of these tracks. I just don't understand how somebody else can't reach out and put him on a remix or ask for a collab. I think he's in the stage in his career where he needs to be collaborating more so more ppl understand how much better he is than your fav rapper.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

so more ppl understand how much better he is than your fav rapper.

that's why he hasn't been collab'ing, people don't wanna get murdered on their own track

Back
Top Bottom